Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "elk"
1 2 3
I feel that way about a lot of food items. You have wild stuff like flaming leaves or poisonous snakes, and then there's just. Acorn. [item=flameweed][item=coral snake][item=acorn]
I feel that way about a lot of food items. You have wild stuff like flaming leaves or poisonous snakes, and then there's just. Acorn.
Flameweed Coral Snake Acorn
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
[quote name="AloVra" date="2022-10-20 15:51:50" ] I feel that way about a lot of food items. You have wild stuff like flaming leaves or poisonous snakes, and then there's just. Acorn. [item=flameweed][item=coral snake][item=acorn] [/quote] on the other hand, there's the Perfectly Normal Opossum [item=opossum]
AloVra wrote on 2022-10-20 15:51:50:
I feel that way about a lot of food items. You have wild stuff like flaming leaves or poisonous snakes, and then there's just. Acorn.
on the other hand, there's the Perfectly Normal Opossum

Opossum
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
now we need a cow
now we need a cow
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="AloVra" date="2022-10-20 15:51:50" ] I feel that way about a lot of food items. You have wild stuff like flaming leaves or poisonous snakes, and then there's just. Acorn. [item=flameweed][item=coral snake][item=acorn] [/quote] Venomous * :nerd: If it was poisonous it'd also poison your dragons
Venomous * :nerd:
If it was poisonous it'd also poison your dragons
[quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2022-10-20 16:12:22" ] [quote name="AloVra" date="2022-10-20 15:51:50" ] I feel that way about a lot of food items. You have wild stuff like flaming leaves or poisonous snakes, and then there's just. Acorn. [item=flameweed][item=coral snake][item=acorn] [/quote] Venomous * :nerd: If it was poisonous it'd also poison your dragons [/quote] it [i]does[/i] mention in the description that you have to eat them carefully, so...
ClownEngaged wrote on 2022-10-20 16:12:22:
Venomous * :nerd:
If it was poisonous it'd also poison your dragons
it does mention in the description that you have to eat them carefully, so...
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
yeh now that you mention it, that's pretty funny, huh? but in any case i have mad respect for the devs/artists for designing so many new creatures and species that anything representing default reality seems downright unusual.
yeh now that you mention it, that's pretty funny, huh? but in any case i have mad respect for the devs/artists for designing so many new creatures and species that anything representing default reality seems downright unusual.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
The elks are my favorite familiars. They are real-life's fantasy creature.
The elks are my favorite familiars. They are real-life's fantasy creature.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Idk man I've watched Centaurworld. Elks are pretty fantastical.
The funniest thing to me is that not only do elks exist, but they (and turkeys!) are a formidable fight for dragons, and are in a level 20 venue alongside fantastical beasts made of glass and titanic mammophants.

(This is said with utmost affection and positively, I think it's fun in the same vein as the purple Normal Opossum)
The funniest thing to me is that not only do elks exist, but they (and turkeys!) are a formidable fight for dragons, and are in a level 20 venue alongside fantastical beasts made of glass and titanic mammophants.

(This is said with utmost affection and positively, I think it's fun in the same vein as the purple Normal Opossum)
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
[quote name="Lyuna" date="2022-10-20 21:50:11" ] Idk man I've watched Centaurworld. Elks are pretty fantastical. [/quote] HAH yes Just don't neglect this one too long, it might start a war
Lyuna wrote on 2022-10-20 21:50:11:

HAH yes

Just don't neglect this one too long, it might start a war
cwwdtDB.png
1 2 3