Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "elk"
1 2 3
does anyone else think it's amusing that among all of the wacky, wild, colorful, and fantastical versions of real life animals... this familiar is simply... Elk. [item=Elk]
does anyone else think it's amusing that among all of the wacky, wild, colorful, and fantastical versions of real life animals...

this familiar is simply... Elk.

Elk
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
Just a guy.
Just a guy.
I think of it as a Not-deer tbh
I think of it as a Not-deer tbh
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
It mentions that fae like riding on the antlers so I like it. I always need more fae lore.
It mentions that fae like riding on the antlers so I like it. I always need more fae lore.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
reminds me of how completing fiona's achievement, normally granting you an extra cool and fancy version of a familiar, for the cool underground cave-dwelling plant/mushroom aardvarks gives you... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33444.png[/img] this dude. [s]i'd die for him[/s]
reminds me of how completing fiona's achievement, normally granting you an extra cool and fancy version of a familiar, for the cool underground cave-dwelling plant/mushroom aardvarks gives you...

33444.png

this dude. i'd die for him
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[center][item=hedgehog][/center]
Hedgehog
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[item=Black Wolf][font=American Gothic][size=4]A wolf!
Black Wolf A wolf!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Limanya" date="2022-10-20 14:19:50" ] reminds me of how completing fiona's achievement, normally granting you an extra cool and fancy version of a familiar, for the cool underground cave-dwelling plant/mushroom aardvarks gives you... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33444.png[/img] this dude. [s]i'd die for him[/s] [/quote] he's perfect and adorable :D
Limanya wrote on 2022-10-20 14:19:50:
reminds me of how completing fiona's achievement, normally granting you an extra cool and fancy version of a familiar, for the cool underground cave-dwelling plant/mushroom aardvarks gives you...

33444.png

this dude. i'd die for him

he's perfect and adorable :D
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
elk are already fantastical creatures
no need to fancy them up
elk are already fantastical creatures
no need to fancy them up
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
i love the elk fam actually! and irl theyre huge and scary anyways, so they fit right in lol.
i love the elk fam actually! and irl theyre huge and scary anyways, so they fit right in lol.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 3