Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you keep or sell a triple G1?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
if it were black, gold, orange or white i'd keep

otherwise i'd exalt /jjjjjjj dont come after me
if it were black, gold, orange or white i'd keep

otherwise i'd exalt /jjjjjjj dont come after me
phrogfinal.png
[quote name="exp" date="2022-05-08 18:42:03" ] Depends on the color for me. I'd probably keep certain colors, but otherwise I'd sell to fund my already existing projects. [/quote] Likely this
exp wrote on 2022-05-08 18:42:03:
Depends on the color for me. I'd probably keep certain colors, but otherwise I'd sell to fund my already existing projects.
Likely this
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
It would depend on the color for me. If it’s something green I am absolutely selling.
It would depend on the color for me. If it’s something green I am absolutely selling.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
Probably keep, maybe find them a breeding partner with wildly different colours.
Probably keep, maybe find them a breeding partner with wildly different colours.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
id auction it off. dont like doubles and triples. unless it was a triple obsidian, in which case id give it to cakeless.
id auction it off. dont like doubles and triples. unless it was a triple obsidian, in which case id give it to cakeless.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Sell.
Sell.
If its not triple Radioactive i sell.
If its not triple Radioactive i sell.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I don't think there's any situation I can see where I wouldn't keep it!! I'm someone who really likes the novelty of things (I like old dragons just bc they're old, for example), so somehow being the one to obtain a XXX G1 of any color would be too much of an achievement for me to be able to not keep it ;o; And there's nothing a good koi tert can't improve
I don't think there's any situation I can see where I wouldn't keep it!! I'm someone who really likes the novelty of things (I like old dragons just bc they're old, for example), so somehow being the one to obtain a XXX G1 of any color would be too much of an achievement for me to be able to not keep it ;o; And there's nothing a good koi tert can't improve
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
Almost certainly sell. I have too many projects already (all of which need dragon cash!) and no particular attachment to triples.
Almost certainly sell. I have too many projects already (all of which need dragon cash!) and no particular attachment to triples.
MmSftql.png
I'd probably keep it seeing as it is one of my FR dreams to get an XXX G1 to make into a Star Deity (XXX star/con/opal dragons from a random personal quest!)
I'd probably keep it seeing as it is one of my FR dreams to get an XXX G1 to make into a Star Deity (XXX star/con/opal dragons from a random personal quest!)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15