Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who are you rooting for? (Dom battle!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wind, because I am in it.

The highest bidder.
Wind, because I am in it.

The highest bidder.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Go Windy friends! I'm not sending any dragons in because I'm stockpiling for GG, but I have fond memories of vacationing there!
Go Windy friends! I'm not sending any dragons in because I'm stockpiling for GG, but I have fond memories of vacationing there!
DSEHBxF.png
Lighting because that's my roommate's flight LOL. But honestly both flights are doing really well already, it's been a while since we had a dom battle this intense right at the start!
Lighting because that's my roommate's flight LOL. But honestly both flights are doing really well already, it's been a while since we had a dom battle this intense right at the start!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
rooting for lightning! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
rooting for lightning!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
I'm actually not sure... I have 1 active friend in Lightning and 1 active friend in Wind. [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
I'm actually not sure... I have 1 active friend in Lightning and 1 active friend in Wind.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
We're in Wind. So Wind :D [emoji=wind rune size=1]
We're in Wind. So Wind :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I'm rooting for Wind! One of my favorite flights!
I'm rooting for Wind! One of my favorite flights!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
[emoji=lightning rune size=1][b]TEAM LIGHTNING [/b][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [size=2](sorry Wind, now I'm on the opposite side)[/size]
TEAM LIGHTNING
(sorry Wind, now I'm on the opposite side)
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
Rooting for my wallet; whoever wins, I make some mad dragon stonks. Been saving up hatchlings since it was announced and now have close to 200 fodder dergs to sell off lol.
Rooting for my wallet; whoever wins, I make some mad dragon stonks. Been saving up hatchlings since it was announced and now have close to 200 fodder dergs to sell off lol.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
My old username Reactor is still in my mind and sure miss it from time to times. Been in Lightning for many years too so guess i root for Lightning? Was in Wind too but not so long as Lightning, i like both.

For now i just sell everything in the AH as the payouts dont match the fodder floor. In the end i support both but seems like most dragons got to Lightning.
My old username Reactor is still in my mind and sure miss it from time to times. Been in Lightning for many years too so guess i root for Lightning? Was in Wind too but not so long as Lightning, i like both.

For now i just sell everything in the AH as the payouts dont match the fodder floor. In the end i support both but seems like most dragons got to Lightning.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10