Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who are you rooting for? (Dom battle!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wind, because mistjam is my favorite holiday even though I'm in plague. They always have the most fun events going on, and lots of super cute badges. I want to help them beat capitalism
Wind, because mistjam is my favorite holiday even though I'm in plague. They always have the most fun events going on, and lots of super cute badges. I want to help them beat capitalism
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
Wind. It's my home now!
Wind. It's my home now!
lightning! but also my wallet.
lightning! but also my wallet.
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

no bias at all for what team id pick
no bias at all for what team id pick
[quote name="DuskofDawn12" date="2022-05-12 01:43:52" ] No one in particular, it’s whoever who has higher payouts for mercs for me. [/quote] Scrap what I said here I’m supporting lightning because wind keeps sustaining first place
DuskofDawn12 wrote on 2022-05-12 01:43:52:
No one in particular, it’s whoever who has higher payouts for mercs for me.
Scrap what I said here
I’m supporting lightning because wind keeps sustaining first place
I'm rooting for wind! I'm in wind ^_^, and wind doesn't tend to get dominance and it'll be wonderful to win!

Wind has beautiful landscapes and a peaceful environment. It is a place that feels like home. It has a beautiful holiday and its atmosphere unlocks the inner child in me -- the desire to travel and explore the world.
I'm rooting for wind! I'm in wind ^_^, and wind doesn't tend to get dominance and it'll be wonderful to win!

Wind has beautiful landscapes and a peaceful environment. It is a place that feels like home. It has a beautiful holiday and its atmosphere unlocks the inner child in me -- the desire to travel and explore the world.
Am rooting for wind! It was my original flight and I know they don't get dom often so would be nice to see them have this win.
Am rooting for wind! It was my original flight and I know they don't get dom often so would be nice to see them have this win.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
[quote name="DuskofDawn12" date="2022-05-14 02:18:33" ] [quote name="DuskofDawn12" date="2022-05-12 01:43:52" ] No one in particular, it’s whoever who has higher payouts for mercs for me. [/quote] Scrap what I said here I’m supporting lightning because wind keeps sustaining first place [/quote] That's exactly how it went for me too! Started out just wanting the money, but seeing how hard lightning has been fighting has me really rooting for them too.
DuskofDawn12 wrote on 2022-05-14 02:18:33:
DuskofDawn12 wrote on 2022-05-12 01:43:52:
No one in particular, it’s whoever who has higher payouts for mercs for me.
Scrap what I said here
I’m supporting lightning because wind keeps sustaining first place

That's exactly how it went for me too! Started out just wanting the money, but seeing how hard lightning has been fighting has me really rooting for them too.
Lightning! [emoji=lightning rune size=1] But I’m a spark, so ofc I’m rooting for us. This is the first time I’ve really participated in a dom battle and it’s been a lot of fun. Ngl it’s been keeping me on the edge of my seat.
Lightning! But I’m a spark, so ofc I’m rooting for us. This is the first time I’ve really participated in a dom battle and it’s been a lot of fun. Ngl it’s been keeping me on the edge of my seat.
shaymin-sky.gif
Wind, of course - hey, doesn't anybody remember that we're the real underdogs here? Lightning won last time - we're just trying to even the score!
Wind, of course - hey, doesn't anybody remember that we're the real underdogs here? Lightning won last time - we're just trying to even the score!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10