Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who are you rooting for? (Dom battle!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wind! Totally not because I'm a Windie myself lol
Wind! Totally not because I'm a Windie myself lol
cwwdtDB.png
Rooting for my home fight, of course! Wind's not going down without a fight!
Rooting for my home fight, of course! Wind's not going down without a fight!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Rooting for Lighting since a good friend of mine is Lighting
Rooting for Lighting since a good friend of mine is Lighting
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
Lightning! Not biased at all! [emoji=coatl winking size=1] I actually started in Wind so I like both, haha. In my lore, some of my dragons still think of the clan as a Wind clan, so I also like the idea that a battle would be conflicting for them.
Lightning! Not biased at all!

I actually started in Wind so I like both, haha. In my lore, some of my dragons still think of the clan as a Wind clan, so I also like the idea that a battle would be conflicting for them.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
Hm. Wind, bc green eyes XD
Hm. Wind, bc green eyes XD
Wind's home but Lightning's my most recent home and I'm very fond of it so uhh
Wind's home but Lightning's my most recent home and I'm very fond of it so uhh
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
If I wasn't in water, I'd definitely be in wind! I was rooting for them up until the battle began, but then started rooting for lightning more haha-

I always tend to favor whichever flight is the underdog in dom battles! (though I'm not even sure if lightning is considered an underdog here :0)

the lightning grab bags are just my style though!

edit: and gosh have you seen lightning's battle exclusive skin? I love the look and charm of wind's, but lightning's is definitely more my taste in UMAs!
If I wasn't in water, I'd definitely be in wind! I was rooting for them up until the battle began, but then started rooting for lightning more haha-

I always tend to favor whichever flight is the underdog in dom battles! (though I'm not even sure if lightning is considered an underdog here :0)

the lightning grab bags are just my style though!

edit: and gosh have you seen lightning's battle exclusive skin? I love the look and charm of wind's, but lightning's is definitely more my taste in UMAs!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Wind! I love both of the accents!
Wind! I love both of the accents!
80907070_zfXnUrFIb2aqAf2.png
I love Wind's badges. Also rooting for them might also help me in my journey of recovering from my phobia of IRL wind. So I'm rooting for Wind but I wish good luck to Lightning too. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love Wind's badges. Also rooting for them might also help me in my journey of recovering from my phobia of IRL wind. So I'm rooting for Wind but I wish good luck to Lightning too.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
I'm going hard for the underdog! Whoever's in second place, TAKE MY DRAGONS! I can always be bought though, so that's only while the payouts are equal. [emoji=obelisk winking size=1]
I'm going hard for the underdog! Whoever's in second place, TAKE MY DRAGONS! I can always be bought though, so that's only while the payouts are equal.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10