Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who are you rooting for? (Dom battle!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ohhh, see that makes so much more sense now. I didn't realize there was such intense rivalry! Sdfghjkl, hahahaha. :D Thank you guys for explaining it to me.

@Tangaloa Hmm, I don't know about "love", perhaps tolerate is a better suited word for this? :D Hahahaha

@SilverSerpent99 A very extreme face off, hahaha. I will be here to dump Gatorade over the winner. Blue for lightening and lemon-lime flavor for wind. :D
Ohhh, see that makes so much more sense now. I didn't realize there was such intense rivalry! Sdfghjkl, hahahaha. :D Thank you guys for explaining it to me.

@Tangaloa Hmm, I don't know about "love", perhaps tolerate is a better suited word for this? :D Hahahaha

@SilverSerpent99 A very extreme face off, hahaha. I will be here to dump Gatorade over the winner. Blue for lightening and lemon-lime flavor for wind. :D
I'm rooting for lightning, but still going to sell my fodder to the highest bidder haha
I'm rooting for lightning, but still going to sell my fodder to the highest bidder haha
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
lightning! though that just means i'll send them occasional dragons i train myself, i will merc at whoever puts in an order :D
lightning! though that just means i'll send them occasional dragons i train myself, i will merc at whoever puts in an order :D
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
let's go Lightning!! [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
let's go Lightning!!
yzUX307.png
I'm just here to make money off the handful of fodder I've had in the leadup to this dom battle =p. But if I really had to choose a side, I'd choose wind since it was my very first flight :')
I'm just here to make money off the handful of fodder I've had in the leadup to this dom battle =p. But if I really had to choose a side, I'd choose wind since it was my very first flight :')
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
lightning!
lightning!
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Go Wind go!!! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
Go Wind go!!!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Whoever gives me the best deal on fodder!
Whoever gives me the best deal on fodder!
uCR5SCW.png
I've already supported Wind by boarding for them, so go Wind!
I've already supported Wind by boarding for them, so go Wind!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
**The other clans sitting down watching the fight**
**The other clans sitting down watching the fight**
~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10