Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who are you rooting for? (Dom battle!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wind because corgis and y'know, my flight lol
Wind because corgis and y'know, my flight lol
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
My sis is in lightning, so I'm sending all my fodder to them ^-^
My sis is in lightning, so I'm sending all my fodder to them ^-^
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
i'm rooting for money
i'm rooting for money
sBdLZtA.png
I'm lightheartedly rooting for Wind, because I've heard that both they and Arcane never get dominance.
But also I am absolutely vibing and enjoying the chaos.
I'm lightheartedly rooting for Wind, because I've heard that both they and Arcane never get dominance.
But also I am absolutely vibing and enjoying the chaos.
I'm rooting for money! (and also lightning out of solidarity with a spark friend)
I'm rooting for money! (and also lightning out of solidarity with a spark friend)
NaJJDaT.pngelLcOJA.pngQhVvUuK.pngwvlshadow.png4qDnNCf.png
I'm rooting for lighting!!

I love the thematic more than wind haha
And the fact that they are such a small flight doing their best is amazing!!
Goo lightning!!
I'm rooting for lighting!!

I love the thematic more than wind haha
And the fact that they are such a small flight doing their best is amazing!!
Goo lightning!!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
wind; it was my first element
wind; it was my first element
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"
my own bank account
my own bank account
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
I'm rooting for Wind! Mainly bc I'm being petty about some of my hatchlings being exalted to Lightning unnamed XD
I'm rooting for Wind! Mainly bc I'm being petty about some of my hatchlings being exalted to Lightning unnamed XD
mlHpBMC.png
2KAdknV.png

Vj0BLbc.png
Rooting for Wind despite not participating in dom too much, mostly because it's my flight and we don't really dom too much outside of Mistjam
Rooting for Wind despite not participating in dom too much, mostly because it's my flight and we don't really dom too much outside of Mistjam
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10