Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if newbie you saw your current lair-
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Newbie me would probably wonder why I had so few dragons. :')
Newbie me would probably wonder why I had so few dragons. :')
They'd probably be upset that I got rid of all my old dragons ahaha. Definitely glad I still had/got back my progens though, and they'd be surprised by just how many breeding projects I have running (and how many I've successfully finished!). Would also be happy to see that I've got so much lore finished & would probably be impressed by how my lair looks, honestly!
They'd probably be upset that I got rid of all my old dragons ahaha. Definitely glad I still had/got back my progens though, and they'd be surprised by just how many breeding projects I have running (and how many I've successfully finished!). Would also be happy to see that I've got so much lore finished & would probably be impressed by how my lair looks, honestly!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals
| | LF eggs:
So proud of me but would also come up with a whole theory about how she's actually talking to then future me.
So proud of me but would also come up with a whole theory about how she's actually talking to then future me.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
>wait how did you afford so many UMAs
>why are there 40 fandragons of one series what do you mean you want more
>oh hey at least there’s nice lore
>how is there this much lore.
>what do you mean you have 150 dragons

also probably complaining my hibden isn’t some funky dream dimension like i’d originally planned, but also y’know what i don’t really think newbie me would be annoyed at the direction my lore took.
>wait how did you afford so many UMAs
>why are there 40 fandragons of one series what do you mean you want more
>oh hey at least there’s nice lore
>how is there this much lore.
>what do you mean you have 150 dragons

also probably complaining my hibden isn’t some funky dream dimension like i’d originally planned, but also y’know what i don’t really think newbie me would be annoyed at the direction my lore took.
8aKVtucC_o.png
She would probably be disappointed in the small amount of dragons I have. I once aspired to have a maxed-out lair with all dressed and lored dragons.
She would probably be disappointed in the small amount of dragons I have. I once aspired to have a maxed-out lair with all dressed and lored dragons.
"that's uh...a lot darker than I was expecting...."

Oh also "What...the heck...is the point with UMAs and not dressing dragons and permababies??"
"that's uh...a lot darker than I was expecting...."

Oh also "What...the heck...is the point with UMAs and not dressing dragons and permababies??"
lik2pA1X.jpg
"Why do you have TUNDRAS in your lair?!"

"Because I haven't breed changed them all into mirrors and abers yet."

"Oh, okay... Abers?"

"Mirrors but better."

*later*

"Is that a two-headed clown?"

"Yes."
"Why do you have TUNDRAS in your lair?!"

"Because I haven't breed changed them all into mirrors and abers yet."

"Oh, okay... Abers?"

"Mirrors but better."

*later*

"Is that a two-headed clown?"

"Yes."
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
probably surprised i still have a lot of ogs especially in my first tab, its pretty much the same just with some additions
probably surprised i still have a lot of ogs especially in my first tab, its pretty much the same just with some additions
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Past me would be very happy at the amount of faes I have :D
Past me would be very happy at the amount of faes I have :D
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
past me would be shocked at the number of gened g1s I have
and the amount of money I spent on my avatar alone
and the couple of accents I made

past me was broke lmao
past me would be shocked at the number of gened g1s I have
and the amount of money I spent on my avatar alone
and the couple of accents I made

past me was broke lmao
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22