Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if newbie you saw your current lair-
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
How did I afford gem genes
How did I afford gem genes
IMG_3849.png
Newbie me would be suprised that I like coli grinding and have multiple lvl 25s

Oh and I scattered my custom progen. That would prob catch me off guard
Newbie me would be suprised that I like coli grinding and have multiple lvl 25s

Oh and I scattered my custom progen. That would prob catch me off guard
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
welll, I thought permababy scrolls were uber expensive and only rich people had them, so probably that

there are SO many other more expensive things, but I was aware of absolutely none of them lol
welll, I thought permababy scrolls were uber expensive and only rich people had them, so probably that

there are SO many other more expensive things, but I was aware of absolutely none of them lol
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
newbie me: losing her entire mind over how many imps I have now

"you can just GET those?"
"you have a triple-white imp? are you the RICHEST USER EVER NOW?"

early FR was a wild time.

....slightly-less-newbie-but-still-new me would still be absolutely mindblown, this time by both the incredible quality of the UMAs available and by how many I have, not to mention how comparatively elaborate my dragon outfits have gotten.
—also presumably crying into her hands about how many gems the custom progen has eaten by now, getting changed into different breeds and regened over the years. me too, newbie me. me too.
newbie me: losing her entire mind over how many imps I have now

"you can just GET those?"
"you have a triple-white imp? are you the RICHEST USER EVER NOW?"

early FR was a wild time.

....slightly-less-newbie-but-still-new me would still be absolutely mindblown, this time by both the incredible quality of the UMAs available and by how many I have, not to mention how comparatively elaborate my dragon outfits have gotten.
—also presumably crying into her hands about how many gems the custom progen has eaten by now, getting changed into different breeds and regened over the years. me too, newbie me. me too.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I think I'd be surprised I ended up being a Nature lair.
I think I'd be surprised I ended up being a Nature lair.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
"Oh boy jee, this person has a gen-1 collection they must be one of those super hardcore players!"

(I am the most casual player to every casually grace this webbed site)
"Oh boy jee, this person has a gen-1 collection they must be one of those super hardcore players!"

(I am the most casual player to every casually grace this webbed site)
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Newbie me would be in disbelief! I remember looking at lairs with so many gened G1s, Wildclaw G1s, UMAs and old festival apparel and thinking it was practically unobtainable. Newbie me would be in awe! I am proud of how far I've come c: I can't believe I almost didn't come back to this game!
Newbie me would be in disbelief! I remember looking at lairs with so many gened G1s, Wildclaw G1s, UMAs and old festival apparel and thinking it was practically unobtainable. Newbie me would be in awe! I am proud of how far I've come c: I can't believe I almost didn't come back to this game!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Newbie me would be surprised that I'm in Plague, and wonder why I haven't upgraded to Ancient Lair yet.
Newbie me would be surprised that I'm in Plague, and wonder why I haven't upgraded to Ancient Lair yet.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
Would be absolutely appalled by the dragons with basic. Although would probably be more impressed since I would have never been able to afford the skins and outfits.
Would be absolutely appalled by the dragons with basic. Although would probably be more impressed since I would have never been able to afford the skins and outfits.
She'd have been amazed at the fact that I have -counts- 10 Imperials. They were so hard to get a hold of back then, even if you were willing to cough up real money! And I have 10! Somehow.
She'd also be pretty impressed by what I did to my custom progen, but she'd be wondering why I've done practically nothing with my random one. I'll get to him eventually...
She'd have been amazed at the fact that I have -counts- 10 Imperials. They were so hard to get a hold of back then, even if you were willing to cough up real money! And I have 10! Somehow.
She'd also be pretty impressed by what I did to my custom progen, but she'd be wondering why I've done practically nothing with my random one. I'll get to him eventually...
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22