Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on nakey dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mine are mostly naked - maybe a flowerfall around them or a dog/parrot. I want to see the colors etc and not have them covered up with apparel - also lots less expensive.
Mine are mostly naked - maybe a flowerfall around them or a dog/parrot. I want to see the colors etc and not have them covered up with apparel - also lots less expensive.
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
Naked dragons are valid

I just like to dress mine because it makes my monkey brain go brrr
Naked dragons are valid

I just like to dress mine because it makes my monkey brain go brrr
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Impossible to fully dress them all with permababes so it’s whatever
Impossible to fully dress them all with permababes so it’s whatever
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
i love looking at naked dragons, some genes and colors look too good to cover up. but it does feel a little weird when you go to dragon share forums and every derg in the thread is stuffed with apparel, and the ones you wanted to show off are, well, naked. i feel like it's so rare to enconuter another proud and naked dragon there :'D
i love looking at naked dragons, some genes and colors look too good to cover up. but it does feel a little weird when you go to dragon share forums and every derg in the thread is stuffed with apparel, and the ones you wanted to show off are, well, naked. i feel like it's so rare to enconuter another proud and naked dragon there :'D
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
Yes to naked dragons!!!

Most of my lair is comprised of rescued gen ones…after spending all that money on genes and breed changes, I’d like people to be able to see them. If I do dress, I try to keep it minimal.
Yes to naked dragons!!!

Most of my lair is comprised of rescued gen ones…after spending all that money on genes and breed changes, I’d like people to be able to see them. If I do dress, I try to keep it minimal.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

nakey dragons are okay, but there ain't many here! i'm one of the "couple pieces of apparel and it's good to go" people
nakey dragons are okay, but there ain't many here! i'm one of the "couple pieces of apparel and it's good to go" people
I'm too bad in dressing and I adore "natural" imperial look, so most of my imps are naked xD
I'm too bad in dressing and I adore "natural" imperial look, so most of my imps are naked xD
TIobTkz.png
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2022-02-10 12:05:07" ] Yes to naked dragons!!! Most of my lair is comprised of rescued gen ones…after spending all that money on genes and breed changes, I’d like people to be able to see them. If I do dress, I try to keep it minimal. [/quote] All of this! My lair is mostly gen ones, as well. The vast majority of them have color combinations that many people don't seem fond of, and I enjoy turning them into awesome-looking dragons! That's why I rarely use apparel, skins, or accents. I want to be able to SEE the dragons themselves!
Alphaeon wrote on 2022-02-10 12:05:07:
Yes to naked dragons!!!

All of this! My lair is mostly gen ones, as well. The vast majority of them have color combinations that many people don't seem fond of, and I enjoy turning them into awesome-looking dragons! That's why I rarely use apparel, skins, or accents. I want to be able to SEE the dragons themselves!
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
You do not know how much my view on this changed, it went from neutral to still neutral but hysterically hilarious just because one of my refs, after containing a clothed and then unclothed version of a completely non-explicit character, is seen as nudity. It's hilarious because that would make all dragons on-site that were once dressed and now don't wear clothes explicit as well. I will never stop laughing over this.

I guess my dragons are safe because they're all overdressed or WILL BE dressed eventually, I just haven't made outfits for all of them
You do not know how much my view on this changed, it went from neutral to still neutral but hysterically hilarious just because one of my refs, after containing a clothed and then unclothed version of a completely non-explicit character, is seen as nudity. It's hilarious because that would make all dragons on-site that were once dressed and now don't wear clothes explicit as well. I will never stop laughing over this.

I guess my dragons are safe because they're all overdressed or WILL BE dressed eventually, I just haven't made outfits for all of them
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Tbh? I don't mind it. I like dressing up my dragons, though, mostly because it feels incomplete-y to me. But hey, go wild! That's just me!
Tbh? I don't mind it. I like dressing up my dragons, though, mostly because it feels incomplete-y to me. But hey, go wild! That's just me!
iuEBSJ3.pngGgsJQUx.png
Nba8ElM.pngqhK4FYS.png
ZxAR91S.pngJ2GQubK.png
O62tc6n.pngFObX7rS.png
Spiral-Capricat.png
something something
something something
something something
something something
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png