Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on nakey dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Naked dragons are fine. Ancients always look naked anyway. Also kind of the reason why i dont like to work with them. Personally i dislike naked dragons, its also not that i wanna dress them with those silly human clothes, trust me even a naked dragon look better then one with pants...But that all come down to taste ;D
I prefer to overdress my dragons hmm.
Naked dragons are fine. Ancients always look naked anyway. Also kind of the reason why i dont like to work with them. Personally i dislike naked dragons, its also not that i wanna dress them with those silly human clothes, trust me even a naked dragon look better then one with pants...But that all come down to taste ;D
I prefer to overdress my dragons hmm.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I'll take nakey dragons over covered-in-apparel dragons any time.
It makes me sad when a dragon has beautiful colours and gene patterns and all of that is covered up and you have to take them into the scrying workshop to uncover them, it's also frustrating as it seems like a waste of good dragon design, in a way?
Also sad when the apparel covers up the one place with a nice colour accent.

I like apparel that's more like accessories and extras, which enhance the dynamism of the dragon's pose and silhouette without covering large chunks of the gene patterns.
I'll take nakey dragons over covered-in-apparel dragons any time.
It makes me sad when a dragon has beautiful colours and gene patterns and all of that is covered up and you have to take them into the scrying workshop to uncover them, it's also frustrating as it seems like a waste of good dragon design, in a way?
Also sad when the apparel covers up the one place with a nice colour accent.

I like apparel that's more like accessories and extras, which enhance the dynamism of the dragon's pose and silhouette without covering large chunks of the gene patterns.
Since when do they have a bad rep? I've never heard of that.

I just dress the dragons I want to dress because why not? If they don't have any at all that doesn't mean they aren't just as special to me.

Show off yo beautiful colors fr
Since when do they have a bad rep? I've never heard of that.

I just dress the dragons I want to dress because why not? If they don't have any at all that doesn't mean they aren't just as special to me.

Show off yo beautiful colors fr
owLQbEv.png
i’m just not fond of apparel. it makes dragons look far too busy (especially fully gened and accented ones) and at the end of the day just isn’t my vibe
i’m just not fond of apparel. it makes dragons look far too busy (especially fully gened and accented ones) and at the end of the day just isn’t my vibe
most of my dragons are nakey; I like the way they look, as said many times above, b/c I like how they're gened, or their colours, all of that

I have gotten a couple of nice compliments on the "simplicity" of my lair :) random visitors often seem to enjoy my nakey dragons

the few rare dragons I have completely kitted out, well, it's b/c something - an accent or apparel - showed up that was abs/fab perfect and I had to do it

otherwise, I do this thing...I give my whole lair seasonal or holiday dress-up changes. So if you see my dragons in Winter, they're wearing cloaks and sweaters and scarves and hats and boots - but come Spring Equinox, all the winter clothes come off and we're NAKEY GALORE!!!

^-^
most of my dragons are nakey; I like the way they look, as said many times above, b/c I like how they're gened, or their colours, all of that

I have gotten a couple of nice compliments on the "simplicity" of my lair :) random visitors often seem to enjoy my nakey dragons

the few rare dragons I have completely kitted out, well, it's b/c something - an accent or apparel - showed up that was abs/fab perfect and I had to do it

otherwise, I do this thing...I give my whole lair seasonal or holiday dress-up changes. So if you see my dragons in Winter, they're wearing cloaks and sweaters and scarves and hats and boots - but come Spring Equinox, all the winter clothes come off and we're NAKEY GALORE!!!

^-^
Lots of my dragons are nakey! It's just too much work to find nice apparel sometimes, ha.
Lots of my dragons are nakey! It's just too much work to find nice apparel sometimes, ha.
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
idc at all not my virtual lizards not my concern
idc at all not my virtual lizards not my concern
bogsneaks are the best breed
Most of my lair is naked.

I enjoy browsing other player's fully dressed up lairs, but my personal preferences are very simplistic. Usually just one or two pieces or none at all. Most of the time anything else just looks too busy for my tastes, especially on the small dragon thumbnails.

(Plus I save/earn a ton of t and g selling off apparel and not having to buy any of my own). :3
Most of my lair is naked.

I enjoy browsing other player's fully dressed up lairs, but my personal preferences are very simplistic. Usually just one or two pieces or none at all. Most of the time anything else just looks too busy for my tastes, especially on the small dragon thumbnails.

(Plus I save/earn a ton of t and g selling off apparel and not having to buy any of my own). :3
I don't care tbh especially since I don't really dress most of my dragons either; I'm not good at dressing and tbh I just don't see much of a point since the site's apparel doesnt get the vibes of my dragons across 9 times out of 10
I don't care tbh especially since I don't really dress most of my dragons either; I'm not good at dressing and tbh I just don't see much of a point since the site's apparel doesnt get the vibes of my dragons across 9 times out of 10
I find them pretty and some I feel that when I dress it takes away from them ... but sadly my brain tells me if they are missing genes or undressed they are incomplete so I have to dress mine..hahah and ruin them sometimes.. but I have accepted that this is my own mental need not others ....
I find them pretty and some I feel that when I dress it takes away from them ... but sadly my brain tells me if they are missing genes or undressed they are incomplete so I have to dress mine..hahah and ruin them sometimes.. but I have accepted that this is my own mental need not others ....
A5i3AHB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8