Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on nakey dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Really depends. I dress most of my dragons, but it's ultimately kinda case-by-case.
Really depends. I dress most of my dragons, but it's ultimately kinda case-by-case.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
I can't leave a dragon undressed. I need them to have an outfit. Pretty genes and accents will never be enough. That's why I rarely do ancients and permababies.
I can't leave a dragon undressed. I need them to have an outfit. Pretty genes and accents will never be enough. That's why I rarely do ancients and permababies.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
For me, there are two options in dressing dragons: 1. you dress the dragon with clothes based on its character 2. you dress the dragon because the clothes fit well
or both options at once, maybe another has flowed from one point

And there are two options in not dressing dragons: 1. he is already too beautiful, no aparel will improve it, just the opposite 2. THIS DRAGON HAS NO PERSONALITY YET, WHAT I WILL PUT ON IT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!?! *screams*
For me, there are two options in dressing dragons: 1. you dress the dragon with clothes based on its character 2. you dress the dragon because the clothes fit well
or both options at once, maybe another has flowed from one point

And there are two options in not dressing dragons: 1. he is already too beautiful, no aparel will improve it, just the opposite 2. THIS DRAGON HAS NO PERSONALITY YET, WHAT I WILL PUT ON IT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!?! *screams*
xenohatch.gif
Most of mine are naked because I primarily focus on my dragons' genes and don't want to cover them up! But I do have a few with a certain piece of apparel or skin that I felt really fit them.
Most of mine are naked because I primarily focus on my dragons' genes and don't want to cover them up! But I do have a few with a certain piece of apparel or skin that I felt really fit them.
iXLSa63.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8