Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i have stolen their legs (ransom)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow. Jusg....wow
Edit:
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU HAVE A SUPER COOL COMMENT AND... TYPO.
Wow. Jusg....wow
Edit:
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU HAVE A SUPER COOL COMMENT AND... TYPO.
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
[quote name="closedcaptioning" date="2022-01-25 10:16:04" ] @/Sallin i must know more. what is that [/quote] Okay. So. Picture this: It is early 2015 and you log into Flight Rising Dot Com to see that the thread 'spirals without spirals' and then the one linked above 'what if coatl had no leg' have been posted onto the FR Discussions forum. You look at them. You laugh. You look at them some more. Then your sleeper cell activation kicks in. Over the course of the next few weeks, the entire FRD forum becomes inundated with similar threads, deemed 'phoatlshops'. People are removing legs. People are adding legs. People are making animated gifs of Ridgeback noses flying off and coatl legs being replaced by Shadow eggs that act like wheels. It is a flurry of activity, a community united in dreaming up the absurd, a spike of chaos that had neverbefore been reached, nor has been reached since. The sheer volume of these posts caused the devs to wade through the frenzy and extend out a calming hand. "Shh," they said. "That's enough." And the phenomenon was confined to a few specific threads from then on so as to free the rest of the FRD topics from their over-abundant, questionably-legged brethren... Anyway you're doing Good Work here, thank you.
closedcaptioning wrote on 2022-01-25 10:16:04:
@/Sallin i must know more. what is that

Okay. So. Picture this:

It is early 2015 and you log into Flight Rising Dot Com to see that the thread 'spirals without spirals' and then the one linked above 'what if coatl had no leg' have been posted onto the FR Discussions forum. You look at them. You laugh.

You look at them some more.

Then your sleeper cell activation kicks in.

Over the course of the next few weeks, the entire FRD forum becomes inundated with similar threads, deemed 'phoatlshops'. People are removing legs. People are adding legs. People are making animated gifs of Ridgeback noses flying off and coatl legs being replaced by Shadow eggs that act like wheels. It is a flurry of activity, a community united in dreaming up the absurd, a spike of chaos that had neverbefore been reached, nor has been reached since.

The sheer volume of these posts caused the devs to wade through the frenzy and extend out a calming hand. "Shh," they said. "That's enough."

And the phenomenon was confined to a few specific threads from then on so as to free the rest of the FRD topics from their over-abundant, questionably-legged brethren...

Anyway you're doing Good Work here, thank you.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
come on, lets remove more legs
come on, lets remove more legs
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
@Sallin devastated that i wasn't able to witness this in real time
@Sallin devastated that i wasn't able to witness this in real time
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
@closedcaptioning (teacher voice) I'm no artist but here's a mockup I made in MS paint [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a4/a7/2f/a4a72fb876a24e2ac87ec932bde4dd81.jpg[/img]
@closedcaptioning

(teacher voice) I'm no artist but here's a mockup I made in MS paint

a4a72fb876a24e2ac87ec932bde4dd81.jpg
@Keefa that's godamn amazing but i do not have the skills for that
@Keefa that's godamn amazing but i do not have the skills for that
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
@closedcaptioning

Ah yes, we are both cursed by the gods to only possess skills of mortals
@closedcaptioning

Ah yes, we are both cursed by the gods to only possess skills of mortals
[center][size=4]@Keefa I [b][i]LIED![/b] THE LEGS [size=5] I N C R E A S E [img]https://i.imgur.com/uy8or4P.png[/img]
@Keefa I LIED! THE LEGS I N C R E A S E

uy8or4P.png
yym0GF5.png
*scream* where's his body?!!!?!?!??!??!

i love this thread
*scream* where's his body?!!!?!?!??!??!

i love this thread
@hippogaia [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/534/970/aa6.png[/img]
@hippogaia aa6.png
yym0GF5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7