Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i have stolen their legs (ransom)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i'm just imagining them moving by rolling around, like imagine just going to gather some food and out of nowhere this telescope just rolls on by
i'm just imagining them moving by rolling around, like imagine just going to gather some food and out of nowhere this telescope just rolls on by
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
@Bungalow next, after taking their legs i will climb a very tall hill and kick them down
@Bungalow next, after taking their legs i will climb a very tall hill and kick them down
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
give them back their legs. give them back or I will delete your kneecaps.
give them back their legs. give them back or I will delete your kneecaps.
put them all on one. create a telescopic millipede
put them all on one. create a telescopic millipede
nTa2yPT.png
@Wufflesnuff FINE! You want legs, I'll give you [b][i]LEGS[/i][/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YkBcEHE.png[/img] [size=5][b][i]HAPPY??[/i][/b][/center] [s]@Orbeez you were so right this is great[/s]
@Wufflesnuff FINE! You want legs, I'll give you LEGS
YkBcEHE.png
HAPPY??

@Orbeez you were so right this is great
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
imagine your just sleeping and you hear incredibly loud scuttleing in your house and you look outside your bedroom door and that thing is scuttling at you down the hallway
imagine your just sleeping and you hear incredibly loud scuttleing in your house and you look outside your bedroom door and that thing is scuttling at you down the hallway
[quote name="Wufflesnuff" date="2022-01-24 13:33:30" ] imagine your just sleeping and you hear incredibly loud scuttleing in your house and you look outside your bedroom door and that thing is scuttling at you down the hallway [/quote] *wheeze*
Wufflesnuff wrote on 2022-01-24 13:33:30:
*wheeze*
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="closedcaptioning" date="2022-01-24 13:05:20" ] @/Wufflesnuff FINE! You want legs, I'll give you [b][i]LEGS[/i][/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YkBcEHE.png[/img] [size=5][b][i]HAPPY??[/i][/b][/center] [s]@/Orbeez you were so right this is great[/s] [/quote] [i]Finally[/i] he can give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
closedcaptioning wrote on 2022-01-24 13:05:20:
@/Wufflesnuff FINE! You want legs, I'll give you LEGS
YkBcEHE.png
HAPPY??

@/Orbeez you were so right this is great

Finally he can give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
QshEzdX.pngw7zrq5X.pngjaogUTu.pnggebx48s.pngx5veEfA.pngh8GgOlC.pngUcwFP0q.png
EDUCkz6.png
this bio template is going to be amazing
this bio template is going to be amazing
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[quote name="closedcaptioning" date="2022-01-24 13:05:20" ] @/Wufflesnuff FINE! You want legs, I'll give you [b][i]LEGS[/i][/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YkBcEHE.png[/img] [size=5][b][i]HAPPY??[/i][/b][/center] [s]@/Orbeez you were so right this is great[/s] [/quote] OH NO
closedcaptioning wrote on 2022-01-24 13:05:20:
@/Wufflesnuff FINE! You want legs, I'll give you LEGS
YkBcEHE.png
HAPPY??

@/Orbeez you were so right this is great
OH NO
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7