Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i have stolen their legs (ransom)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
this reminds me of the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1322930/1]"what if coatl had no leg" thing[/url] [quote name="JinxWasHere" date="2015-01-16 04:38:44" ] it is 4 in the morning [img]https://i.imgur.com/B1wPr8g.png[/img] [/quote] [quote name="JinxWasHere" date="2015-01-16 04:52:00" ] alternatively what if coatl had all the leg [img]https://i.imgur.com/1RkNTGA.png[/img] [/quote] what if telescope had no leg ..what if telescope had all the leg
this reminds me of the "what if coatl had no leg" thing

JinxWasHere wrote on 2015-01-16 04:38:44:
it is 4 in the morning

B1wPr8g.png
JinxWasHere wrote on 2015-01-16 04:52:00:
alternatively what if coatl had all the leg

1RkNTGA.png

what if telescope had no leg
..what if telescope had all the leg

@FeatherHibiscus i am so glad you introduced me to this thread
@FeatherHibiscus i am so glad you introduced me to this thread
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
[quote name="closedcaptioning" date="2022-01-24 13:58:25" ] @Dabble it's not done yet! I'm working on it, but I can ping you when it is. [center]@ZaiStorm [b]IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SATISFY YOU PEOPLE[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JzFqZgc.png[/img] [/quote] Actually this does satisfy me, I am perfectly satisfied, this is everything I never knew I needed and I will treasure it forever. And now that I have the blueprint so I will make an army of them and take over the worl… um I mean i’m going to bake cookies or something Thank you from the bottom of my heart, when I take over the world with these they will spare you and I will give you a knighthood (And I love the achievement I’ll add it to my signature as soon as I figure out how to on mobile because my computer is broken)
closedcaptioning wrote on 2022-01-24 13:58:25:
@Dabble it's not done yet! I'm working on it, but I can ping you when it is.
@ZaiStorm IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SATISFY YOU PEOPLE
JzFqZgc.png

Actually this does satisfy me, I am perfectly satisfied, this is everything I never knew I needed and I will treasure it forever. And now that I have the blueprint so I will make an army of them and take over the worl… um I mean i’m going to bake cookies or something

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, when I take over the world with these they will spare you and I will give you a knighthood

(And I love the achievement I’ll add it to my signature as soon as I figure out how to on mobile because my computer is broken)
@ZaiStorm ok but can i have a cool title or something like CC, Violet Knight of Violence

also you should be able to do it on mobile, the mobile verison of FR is identical to the way the desktop version is structured, the only issue is that it's unwieldy. copy and paste the text from the code box and you should still be able to edit your signature in account settings
@ZaiStorm ok but can i have a cool title or something like CC, Violet Knight of Violence

also you should be able to do it on mobile, the mobile verison of FR is identical to the way the desktop version is structured, the only issue is that it's unwieldy. copy and paste the text from the code box and you should still be able to edit your signature in account settings
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
I didn't see what was wrong at first...
I did not expect what this thread was going to be
I did not expect what this thread was going to be
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="DuskofDawn12" date="2022-01-25 07:14:25" ] I didn't see what was wrong at first... [/quote] Same I thought they were just being funky guys...
DuskofDawn12 wrote on 2022-01-25 07:14:25:
Same I thought they were just being funky guys...
uCR5SCW.png
There are still two sides without legs therefor not enough legs, make it look like something that was taken straight from the Cambrian period.

I don't know how it would work for I am not a god
There are still two sides without legs therefor not enough legs, make it look like something that was taken straight from the Cambrian period.

I don't know how it would work for I am not a god
Oh you'd have loved the Phoatlshop heyday.

Oh you'd have loved the Phoatlshop heyday.

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin i must know more. what is that

@Keefa i dont think i quite understand: elaborate, please? where is there a lack of legs
@Sallin i must know more. what is that

@Keefa i dont think i quite understand: elaborate, please? where is there a lack of legs
yym0GF5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7