Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WHAT
1 2 3 4
okay the whiskers falling off part kinda freaks me out
Lightning Runestone
His whiskers were on the ground.. omg.
His whiskers were on the ground.. omg.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="StormieTheDark" date="2022-01-22 07:16:40" ] okay the whiskers falling off part kinda freaks me out [/quote] Same thoughts lol So, knowing Baldwin, you just KNOW he tried transmuting those, right? Right into Ye Olde Soup Pot.
StormieTheDark wrote on 2022-01-22 07:16:40:
Same thoughts lol So, knowing Baldwin, you just KNOW he tried transmuting those, right? Right into Ye Olde Soup Pot.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Daaannngggg
Daaannngggg
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
In case you're curious about the thread, here it is (it was one of the largest hypes I have ever seen and it was great)
In case you're curious about the thread, here it is (it was one of the largest hypes I have ever seen and it was great)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Fantelle" date="2022-01-22 06:18:33" ] wait am i blind?? how do u get to that article from the encyclopedia? [/quote] It’s linked in the entry on Bogsneaks
@Fantelle wrote on 2022-01-22 06:18:33:
wait am i blind?? how do u get to that article from the encyclopedia?

It’s linked in the entry on Bogsneaks
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika aaAh ok thank u that makes sense
@Shatapatrika aaAh ok thank u that makes sense
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Huh, I wonder why it took 6 years to write an entry.
Huh, I wonder why it took 6 years to write an entry.
[quote name="Snek" date="2022-01-21 22:49:08" ] [quote]There were myths and legends about cursed scrolls that could leave an unlucky dragon malformed and disfigured, but Tomo had never seen or heard of that occurring in her or her ancestors' lifetimes.[/quote] *slowly looks toward the upcoming ancient* [/quote] OH FEAR YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT [img]https://emoji.gg/assets/emoji/blurryeyes.png[/img]
Snek wrote on 2022-01-21 22:49:08:
Quote:
There were myths and legends about cursed scrolls that could leave an unlucky dragon malformed and disfigured, but Tomo had never seen or heard of that occurring in her or her ancestors' lifetimes.

*slowly looks toward the upcoming ancient*
OH FEAR YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT blurryeyes.png
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
Day 2: "Feeling very terrestrial today." from Baldwin's symptoms is in exactly the same tone as my current sense of gen z humor.

Day 17: "Feeling insatiably hungry for meat", however, is much more ominous and foreboding.
Day 2: "Feeling very terrestrial today." from Baldwin's symptoms is in exactly the same tone as my current sense of gen z humor.

Day 17: "Feeling insatiably hungry for meat", however, is much more ominous and foreboding.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
1 2 3 4