Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 627 628 629 630 631 ... 672 673
@LastDreadPirate

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 100g, and feel free to send payment :)
@LastDreadPirate

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 100g, and feel free to send payment :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
That's alright with me :)
That's alright with me :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Onyxbat #378179 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice Bell (black, default pattern) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Scary Storybook] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Ceremonial Scythe] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item= Sparrow Skull] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Shadow [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar (gold) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item= Firestarter] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item= Jasper] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Glowing Ember] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Fire [b]Payment total:[/b] 180kt
Username and ID#: Onyxbat #378179

Bottle shape: Winter Solstice Bell (black, default pattern)
Item 1: Scary Storybook Floating
Item 2: Ceremonial Scythe Floating
Item 3: Sparrow Skull Floating
Flight element bead: Shadow

Bottle shape: Bell Jar (gold)
Item 1: Firestarter Floating
Item 2: Jasper Floating
Item 3: Glowing Ember Still
Flight element bead: Fire

Payment total: 180kt
@OnyxBat

Your total comes to 180kt, and feel free to send payment :)
@OnyxBat

Your total comes to 180kt, and feel free to send payment :)
I have one bottle picked out, having trouble settling on a 2nd, hopefully I can get my order to you later today. Thank you!
I have one bottle picked out, having trouble settling on a 2nd, hopefully I can get my order to you later today. Thank you!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Sorry, been popping in on and off today. Could I change the magnifier for the [item=moonstone] ?
Sorry, been popping in on and off today. Could I change the magnifier for the Moonstone ?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Sure!
@Crescentstar711

Sure!
Ok, hope I did this right! First bottle: [b]Username and ID#: aprilraven #86345[/b] [b]Bottle shape: Night Sky [/b] [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Cosmo Gecko] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Starfall Blossom] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Charged Tungsten] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A [/b] [b]Colour and gene of ornament: N/A[/b] [b]Payment total:[/b] 2nd bottle: [b]Username and ID#: aprilraven #86345[/b] [b]Bottle shape: Water Flight[/b] [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Glow Star] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Flatback Sea Turtle] Floating [b]Flight element bead: Water [/b] [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A[/b] [b]Colour and gene of ornament: N/A[/b] [b]Payment total:[/b]
Ok, hope I did this right!

First bottle:

Username and ID#: aprilraven #86345
Bottle shape: Night Sky

Item 1: Cosmo Gecko Floating

Item 2: Starfall Blossom Floating

Item 3: Charged Tungsten Floating
Flight element bead:
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A

Payment total:

2nd bottle:

Username and ID#: aprilraven #86345
Bottle shape: Water Flight

Item 1: Glow Star Still

Item 2: Unhatched Water Egg Floating

Item 3: Flatback Sea Turtle Floating

Flight element bead: Water

Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A

Payment total:

@aprilraven

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 200g or 240kt, and feel free to send payment :)
@aprilraven

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 200g or 240kt, and feel free to send payment :)
Payment sent! And may I be on your waitlist again please? :)
Payment sent! And may I be on your waitlist again please? :)
1 2 ... 627 628 629 630 631 ... 672 673