Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imagine if we exalted every dragon
1 2 3 4 5
i'd cry because that'd be 4 years of my life and probably go back to playing minecraft
i'd cry because that'd be 4 years of my life and probably go back to playing minecraft
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
[center][quote name="Innive" date="2022-01-14 15:12:47" ] I would be very stressed out as I spent a lot of gems on those dragons. [/quote] [/center]
Innive wrote on 2022-01-14 15:12:47:
I would be very stressed out as I spent a lot of gems on those dragons.
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
I'd probably find it funny tbh. I mean, it's crazy, ALL the dragons onsite just thanos snapped out of existence lol I'd just be curious of the admins reactions because imagine going to sleep with everything fine and then wake up to see everyone exalted EVERY dragon! Every person just agreed to exalt them all for probably a meme lol
I'd probably find it funny tbh. I mean, it's crazy, ALL the dragons onsite just thanos snapped out of existence lol I'd just be curious of the admins reactions because imagine going to sleep with everything fine and then wake up to see everyone exalted EVERY dragon! Every person just agreed to exalt them all for probably a meme lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I'd cry and quit if it was irreversible
I'd cry and quit if it was irreversible
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
In reality, I'd leave the site if it were to happen. However, I'm now curious how dom would be calculated if we had a week where absolutely no dragons at all were exalted. (Obviously beastclans would win, but would it just randomly pick all the other places, or would the code somehow break?)
In reality, I'd leave the site if it were to happen. However, I'm now curious how dom would be calculated if we had a week where absolutely no dragons at all were exalted. (Obviously beastclans would win, but would it just randomly pick all the other places, or would the code somehow break?)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
have war flashbacks. that's what the site was like when it first opened you know? all we had were our progenitors. so i imagine people would just buy eggs to hatch and we'd start over like it's 2013 again

except without imperials as cash cows :T
... or the lag
have war flashbacks. that's what the site was like when it first opened you know? all we had were our progenitors. so i imagine people would just buy eggs to hatch and we'd start over like it's 2013 again

except without imperials as cash cows :T
... or the lag
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
[quote name="LadyRaptor" date="2022-01-14 15:16:46" ] Honestly? Quit the site. Why would I continue playing if the core appeal of the game disappeared? [/quote] This
LadyRaptor wrote on 2022-01-14 15:16:46:
Honestly? Quit the site. Why would I continue playing if the core appeal of the game disappeared?
This
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Due to progens being immune from permanent purge, the game could never truly run out of dragons.

Now, if all dragons were straight-up deleted somehow, that's a different story... X'D
Due to progens being immune from permanent purge, the game could never truly run out of dragons.

Now, if all dragons were straight-up deleted somehow, that's a different story... X'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
If we're talking seriously, I'd probably cry sfhjsdfg. I've been here for 8 and a half years, that's like, nearly a third of my life so far!

If we're talking with humour, it'd be interesting to see what happens with Dom, and to see the return of the 2013 dragon values. Pricy triple basic Plentifuls....
It'd also be interesting to see how Imps might be handled if there are none left to breed with!
If we're talking seriously, I'd probably cry sfhjsdfg. I've been here for 8 and a half years, that's like, nearly a third of my life so far!

If we're talking with humour, it'd be interesting to see what happens with Dom, and to see the return of the 2013 dragon values. Pricy triple basic Plentifuls....
It'd also be interesting to see how Imps might be handled if there are none left to breed with!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I would be sad. Three years of my life playing and all my work would be gone.
I would be sad. Three years of my life playing and all my work would be gone.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
1 2 3 4 5