Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imagine if we exalted every dragon
1 2 3 4 5
another layer of things is that you can't gather without a dragon, so no scavenging for more eggs. and if you don't have the cash to snatch an unhatched egg off the AH/happened to have one in your hoard. well too bad for you.

i suppose you would have to purely fairgrounds until you got the cash to eventually buy one on the AH. or whatever massively price hiked dragons would be bred first off.
another layer of things is that you can't gather without a dragon, so no scavenging for more eggs. and if you don't have the cash to snatch an unhatched egg off the AH/happened to have one in your hoard. well too bad for you.

i suppose you would have to purely fairgrounds until you got the cash to eventually buy one on the AH. or whatever massively price hiked dragons would be bred first off.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
RIP imperials, they will be missed
RIP imperials, they will be missed
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2022-01-14 15:29:17" ] [quote name="handfulofbees" date="2022-01-14 15:19:47" ] ok but if every dragon was exalted all at once who would win dom [/quote] arcane because it has most players=most dragons? [/quote] Perhaps not; dom also depends on the size of the flight, and smaller flights get more "weighting" on every dragon they exalt.
Strangeflesh wrote on 2022-01-14 15:29:17:
handfulofbees wrote on 2022-01-14 15:19:47:
ok but if every dragon was exalted all at once

who would win dom
arcane because it has most players=most dragons?
Perhaps not; dom also depends on the size of the flight, and smaller flights get more "weighting" on every dragon they exalt.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Hatch my unhatched nocturne eggs and go restore my Progenitor.
Hatch my unhatched nocturne eggs and go restore my Progenitor.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2022-01-14 15:29:17" ] [quote name="handfulofbees" date="2022-01-14 15:19:47" ] ok but if every dragon was exalted all at once who would win dom [/quote] arcane because it has most players=most dragons? [/quote] shadow has more players, and we don't know how dom is calculated apart from smaller clans getting more points per dragon. but tbh i do think shadow would win just because of how much they outnumber earth and any point handicap wouldn't matter

who would win dom
shadow has more players, and we don't know how dom is calculated apart from smaller clans getting more points per dragon. but tbh i do think shadow would win just because of how much they outnumber earth and any point handicap wouldn't matter
D7bKm3p.jpg
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2022-01-14 15:29:17" ] [quote name="handfulofbees" date="2022-01-14 15:19:47" ] ok but if every dragon was exalted all at once who would win dom [/quote] arcane because it has most players=most dragons? [/quote] well, not entirely. dom is calculated based on a ratio of exalts to population. it also doesn't count inactive players, or players who don't have consistent activity for a week whichever flight has the most active playerbase and if that playerbase has the most dragons would win out, not automatically arcane

who would win dom
well, not entirely. dom is calculated based on a ratio of exalts to population. it also doesn't count inactive players, or players who don't have consistent activity for a week
whichever flight has the most active playerbase and if that playerbase has the most dragons would win out, not automatically arcane
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
What about progens?
What about progens?

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
finally. we are free.
finally. we are free.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Imperials would be extinct and it would Suck
Imperials would be extinct and it would Suck
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I guess I'd be playing more mahjong than I already do [emoji=mahjong tile size=1]
I guess I'd be playing more mahjong than I already do
"...but all the magic I have known
I've had to make myself."

-Shel Silverstein
1 2 3 4 5