Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you "Like" your own dragons?
1 2 3 4 5
Personally, I give Likes to all of my permas. It's like a little gold sticker of appreciation, haha. :') (It also helps serve as a metric for which dragons I want to keep-- if I don't love a dragon enough to give them a gold sticker, I'm not that attached, so I can probably boot them from my lair.)

What about you?
Personally, I give Likes to all of my permas. It's like a little gold sticker of appreciation, haha. :') (It also helps serve as a metric for which dragons I want to keep-- if I don't love a dragon enough to give them a gold sticker, I'm not that attached, so I can probably boot them from my lair.)

What about you?
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I do, I love all my dergs, even the jerk dragons
I do, I love all my dergs, even the jerk dragons
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
sometimes yes :"D
sometimes yes :"D
p3jdzi4.png
Me too! It just feels weird not to do it...
Me too! It just feels weird not to do it...
jCVhFoZ.gif
I do it sometimes when I visit one of my dragon bios and just feel like it, so by extension I tend to like all of the dragons I like the most.

World record for the most times saying "like" in one sentence anybody?
I do it sometimes when I visit one of my dragon bios and just feel like it, so by extension I tend to like all of the dragons I like the most.

World record for the most times saying "like" in one sentence anybody?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I also give one to all my permas. (:
Clearly I liked them enough to keep them!
So I can leave them a gold star to say it.
And also I'd feel bad if I didn't lol
I also give one to all my permas. (:
Clearly I liked them enough to keep them!
So I can leave them a gold star to say it.
And also I'd feel bad if I didn't lol
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
whenever i remember to

...that being said, i got two matching fandragons a while back and made sure they were identical in colors and genes (they are now and they will be once i regene them) - but they've got uneven like counts so i'm gonna have to unlike one of them and it pains me so much
whenever i remember to

...that being said, i got two matching fandragons a while back and made sure they were identical in colors and genes (they are now and they will be once i regene them) - but they've got uneven like counts so i'm gonna have to unlike one of them and it pains me so much
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
sometimes! for my favorites
yes I do play favorites lol
sometimes! for my favorites
yes I do play favorites lol
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
I don't, because for me the gold star is distracting. I do like other people's dragons though, and I understand why people like their own dragons [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
I don't, because for me the gold star is distracting. I do like other people's dragons though, and I understand why people like their own dragons
!! signature under construction !!
1 2 3 4 5