Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you "Like" your own dragons?
1 2 3 4 5
usually :D
usually :D
BuDq0ZK.gif
heck yeah I do! I feel guilty if I don't. Like, every dragon deserves a star. ;p
heck yeah I do! I feel guilty if I don't. Like, every dragon deserves a star. ;p
eP65k0J.png
Only the ones who represent real people in my life.

Only the ones who represent real people in my life.

rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Nah, I turned off likes. Feels too social media-like and I didn't come here to pretend FR is yet another social media.
Nah, I turned off likes. Feels too social media-like and I didn't come here to pretend FR is yet another social media.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Nah, it doesn't seem to add anything to my dragons. Kinda a cool way to use likes though.
Nah, it doesn't seem to add anything to my dragons. Kinda a cool way to use likes though.
The most beautiful moment of life
If I remember to I do. Helps me to keep track of which ones I plan to keep and which ones I'm planning to sell or yeet to the deities.

Likes are a great way to figure out what kinda dragons, genes, colors and whatnot are most appealing to people too!
If I remember to I do. Helps me to keep track of which ones I plan to keep and which ones I'm planning to sell or yeet to the deities.

Likes are a great way to figure out what kinda dragons, genes, colors and whatnot are most appealing to people too!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Nah, just feel better if I myself am not "liking" my own dragons. Not really sure why that is though, lol.
Nah, just feel better if I myself am not "liking" my own dragons. Not really sure why that is though, lol.
Only if I intend on giving them to someone else. The unliked gray is easier on my eyes. I do enjoy giving likes to other people's cute dragons, though.
Only if I intend on giving them to someone else. The unliked gray is easier on my eyes. I do enjoy giving likes to other people's cute dragons, though.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
I keep saying I'll do that then never get to doing it
I keep saying I'll do that then never get to doing it
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I like all of my dragons because I like the way the star looks when I’ve liked them, plus that means they all get at least one like.
I like all of my dragons because I like the way the star looks when I’ve liked them, plus that means they all get at least one like.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3 4 5