Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If usernames were all wiped...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
Would take my same name back, it's become my sort of second Internet name after creating it on War Dragons, it's the name of my dragonsona/avatar, and the name my FR Discorc servers know me by and is the name I will take to the Lorwolf beta test.

Just hope nobody would else take it in the interrim of such a wipe.
Would take my same name back, it's become my sort of second Internet name after creating it on War Dragons, it's the name of my dragonsona/avatar, and the name my FR Discorc servers know me by and is the name I will take to the Lorwolf beta test.

Just hope nobody would else take it in the interrim of such a wipe.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Bell, Hedge, or Valentine!
Bell, Hedge, or Valentine!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Maybe Misha, since that's my name haha. Or Perun, that's the name of a slavic god and since I'm FR's resident slavic mythology person I'd kill for that!
Maybe Misha, since that's my name haha. Or Perun, that's the name of a slavic god and since I'm FR's resident slavic mythology person I'd kill for that!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'd probably still go with this name, or MyMy
I'd probably still go with this name, or MyMy
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
I’d probably keep my name or switch to just Nod. It’s taken on a lot of sites so that’s where the 5 d’s came in
I’d probably keep my name or switch to just Nod. It’s taken on a lot of sites so that’s where the 5 d’s came in
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Fives, only reason I'm not that now is bc it's taken
Fives, only reason I'm not that now is bc it's taken
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Butt
Butt
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I would take Iphigenia... I thought I was being clever replacing the "i" with "e" but now I just get mispinged >.>
I would take Iphigenia... I thought I was being clever replacing the "i" with "e" but now I just get mispinged >.>
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
I would just get this one back. I don't expect anyone else to try and take it anyway, but it's the only username I enjoy going by right now. It's just my brand!
I would just get this one back. I don't expect anyone else to try and take it anyway, but it's the only username I enjoy going by right now. It's just my brand!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I would just keep Stormvale, since it's the name of my clan
I would just keep Stormvale, since it's the name of my clan
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35