Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If usernames were all wiped...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
I might just shorten it to 'mango' or some other kind of food name just bc I think those are fun.

I'm on far too many pinglists to try changing it now :")
I might just shorten it to 'mango' or some other kind of food name just bc I think those are fun.

I'm on far too many pinglists to try changing it now :")
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I like my current username, but given the chance I might take "Swan" or just set it to "Username" for the laughs. Would most likely stick with this one, though.
I like my current username, but given the chance I might take "Swan" or just set it to "Username" for the laughs. Would most likely stick with this one, though.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
i like this one as is, so i'd either keep it or grab one of the other galarian fossils...

or maybe just faust if i were fast enough, but i'm leaning towards the former :v
i like this one as is, so i'd either keep it or grab one of the other galarian fossils...

or maybe just faust if i were fast enough, but i'm leaning towards the former :v
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
I'd go for Kettle, or another 1 word name. Oolong wouldn't be a bad choice [emoji=coatl star size=1]
I'd go for Kettle, or another 1 word name. Oolong wouldn't be a bad choice
52tBcDe.gifkDWJY7Q.png
This is my online name, I'm attached to it and could never change it
This is my online name, I'm attached to it and could never change it
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
I'd still keep my current name. Previously I would have chosen "Jackal", but I've already had Jxckal for so long that it's my thing.

The only thing I'd change is having people realise it's still pronounced "jackal". I've met a lot of people who say "J-X-C" or "Jecks-kal"
I'd still keep my current name. Previously I would have chosen "Jackal", but I've already had Jxckal for so long that it's my thing.

The only thing I'd change is having people realise it's still pronounced "jackal". I've met a lot of people who say "J-X-C" or "Jecks-kal"
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Well, my go-to is Winterspell, but I've seriously fallen for Technophage.
Well, my go-to is Winterspell, but I've seriously fallen for Technophage.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Cheerio
If it’s available I use it on whatever I can. Usually it’s not so I go with Cheeriohu instead but :P Cheerio looks nicer
Cheerio
If it’s available I use it on whatever I can. Usually it’s not so I go with Cheeriohu instead but :P Cheerio looks nicer
p3jdzi4.png
tacodoodle has been my online name for a good long while, but it definitely reflects a more childish me that ive more or less matured out of. id change it to smth else. maybe mellifera, or argonaut.
tacodoodle has been my online name for a good long while, but it definitely reflects a more childish me that ive more or less matured out of. id change it to smth else. maybe mellifera, or argonaut.
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I'd probably get Aloon lol, tho I don't mind having a y at the end
I'd probably get Aloon lol, tho I don't mind having a y at the end
VIO_edit.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35