Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If usernames were all wiped...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
[quote name="Recallback" date="2021-11-23 17:39:22" ] This is my online brand, so I'd keep it. [/quote] I second that. GraySky and CultOfTheSky are my online monikers on basically every site.
Recallback wrote on 2021-11-23 17:39:22:
This is my online brand, so I'd keep it.
I second that. GraySky and CultOfTheSky are my online monikers on basically every site.
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
I’d either choose Shadowbinder for the laugh, or my first username choice: Ace

Edit: the last line of the first post is so small, I didn’t see it until my page reloaded and zoomed in
I’d either choose Shadowbinder for the laugh, or my first username choice: Ace

Edit: the last line of the first post is so small, I didn’t see it until my page reloaded and zoomed in
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
I'd either go with Mouse or stay with Laoshu
I'd either go with Mouse or stay with Laoshu
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
As fun as it would be to have something related to my favorite fandom character I'd probably just get this one back asap.

I like it and honestly don't think in the long run I'd want a fandom name since my lair is more than just fandragons. This UN just fits best.

(or if it's taken I suppose I'd go with the UN I use on my art accounts. I'd just rather not)
As fun as it would be to have something related to my favorite fandom character I'd probably just get this one back asap.

I like it and honestly don't think in the long run I'd want a fandom name since my lair is more than just fandragons. This UN just fits best.

(or if it's taken I suppose I'd go with the UN I use on my art accounts. I'd just rather not)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
I came to say that I would claim the username "DEAGLE" but upon searching who actually owned it, I found it vacant.

In the event this would happen then, I would claim the username DEAGLE or Trevor
I came to say that I would claim the username "DEAGLE" but upon searching who actually owned it, I found it vacant.

In the event this would happen then, I would claim the username DEAGLE or Trevor
epiphany or shame

maybe..
epiphany or shame

maybe..
FD1rkPC.png
[quote name="CultOfTheSky" date="2021-11-23 17:46:47" ] [quote name="Recallback" date="2021-11-23 17:39:22" ] This is my online brand, so I'd keep it. [/quote] I second that. GraySky and CultOfTheSky are my online monikers on basically every site. [/quote] Yep, you can trace my steps through the online world since my UN is the same throughout.
CultOfTheSky wrote on 2021-11-23 17:46:47:
Recallback wrote on 2021-11-23 17:39:22:
This is my online brand, so I'd keep it.
I second that. GraySky and CultOfTheSky are my online monikers on basically every site.
Yep, you can trace my steps through the online world since my UN is the same throughout.
uCR5SCW.png
I'm boring so I'd keep what I have now lol
I'm boring so I'd keep what I have now lol
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I think I'd stick with what I've got, Server.
I think I'd stick with what I've got, Server.
WEtoEVH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35