Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar and vista
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
mine uhhhhh. sorta match? in theme, at least, not so much in color. i usually try to match but i love the vista and i love ysolda and i refuse to compromise
mine uhhhhh. sorta match? in theme, at least, not so much in color. i usually try to match but i love the vista and i love ysolda and i refuse to compromise
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
Yes, I like to keep them matchy.
Yes, I like to keep them matchy.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Uh, not intentionally, this sorta just happened... [img]https://i.imgur.com/zqm8KOz.png[/img]
Uh, not intentionally, this sorta just happened...

zqm8KOz.png
APY9UhE.gifsorry Art Shop
Gallery, Adopt Shop, UMA Shop
We are the Forsaken
I just wanted mine to be purple, and over the course of dressing my progen, they eventually matched! It's probably never gonna change, unless a new vista comes out that somehow matches even more. If I win some sort of contest that comes with a vista as a prize, I might look into finding a dragon to match it tho...
I just wanted mine to be purple, and over the course of dressing my progen, they eventually matched! It's probably never gonna change, unless a new vista comes out that somehow matches even more. If I win some sort of contest that comes with a vista as a prize, I might look into finding a dragon to match it tho...
nTa2yPT.png
Yes.

I have a Theme™
Yes.

I have a Theme™
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I've never changed my avatar and i like matchiness(at least colorwise), so i usually rotate among 2-3 vistas i own that can fit the look, I'm kinda sad that i don't really use the other ones tho
I've never changed my avatar and i like matchiness(at least colorwise), so i usually rotate among 2-3 vistas i own that can fit the look, I'm kinda sad that i don't really use the other ones tho
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
I try to match them, and outside of specific events I also match them to my signature for that [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [i]aesthetic[/i] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
I try to match them, and outside of specific events I also match them to my signature for that aesthetic
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I got Guardian as avatar so what´s better than Guardian as vista.
I got Guardian as avatar so what´s better than Guardian as vista.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
I haven't changed mine since this vista came out.
I haven't changed mine since this vista came out.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I'm trying my absolute best, haha
I got this one the other day in my very rare dip into the forbidden portal so I tried to match it with the best fitting dragon in my lair but eh
Usually it's the other way around (finding a vista to match the dragon)
I'm trying my absolute best, haha
I got this one the other day in my very rare dip into the forbidden portal so I tried to match it with the best fitting dragon in my lair but eh
Usually it's the other way around (finding a vista to match the dragon)
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15