Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar and vista
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="0BirdMasta0" date="2021-11-12 20:26:14" ] Try to match with the ~5 vistas I have. [/quote] [color=navy][font=timesnewroman]Mood, but I plan to get more.
0BirdMasta0 wrote on 2021-11-12 20:26:14:
Try to match with the ~5 vistas I have.
Mood, but I plan to get more.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
Sometimes I try to match, sometimes not.

It's hard to clash too much with this vista, though. I appreciate its versatility.
Sometimes I try to match, sometimes not.

It's hard to clash too much with this vista, though. I appreciate its versatility.
While I change pretty frequently, matching my avatar with a vista is important to me. (:
While I change pretty frequently, matching my avatar with a vista is important to me. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Not particularly. I suppose they're always somewhat matchy but I'm not one for being aesthetic and mostly go by: Does this look good with the dragon? Great! i.e. I've also used [item=vista: volcanic vents] and [item=vista: harpy's roost] with this avatar dragon Still has a similar color scheme but doesn't look as matchy as the current one I'm using. (In fact, the only reason I switched is bc this vista hides the white space more naturally if you follow the flag pattern) Ofc I do care about clashing images enough not to put a vista like [item=vista: redrock cove] with this dragon. They just have to look decently matchy. And as you can probably further tell, it doesn't match my signature's theme at all XD
Not particularly. I suppose they're always somewhat matchy but I'm not one for being aesthetic and mostly go by: Does this look good with the dragon? Great!

i.e. I've also used Vista: Volcanic Vents and Vista: Harpy's Roost with this avatar dragon

Still has a similar color scheme but doesn't look as matchy as the current one I'm using. (In fact, the only reason I switched is bc this vista hides the white space more naturally if you follow the flag pattern)

Ofc I do care about clashing images enough not to put a vista like Vista: Redrock Cove with this dragon. They just have to look decently matchy.

And as you can probably further tell, it doesn't match my signature's theme at all XD
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Avatar, vista, broadcast, AND name. :)
Avatar, vista, broadcast, AND name. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Mine currently isn't matchy colour-wise, but the Imp in my avatar is getting lore (haven't been getting around to it yet though), it's supposed to be like a wooden mahogany board/talisman in the shape of a dragon with a spell written on it (runes) and the spiderseat vista means it's sitting in the attic, waiting for the next dragon to find it and use its spell...
Mine currently isn't matchy colour-wise, but the Imp in my avatar is getting lore (haven't been getting around to it yet though), it's supposed to be like a wooden mahogany board/talisman in the shape of a dragon with a spell written on it (runes) and the spiderseat vista means it's sitting in the attic, waiting for the next dragon to find it and use its spell...
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
i do, kind of
when i finish another project my vista and avatar WILL match
i do, kind of
when i finish another project my vista and avatar WILL match
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
I do. It's pretty easy to get nothing to match nothing.
I do. It's pretty easy to get nothing to match nothing.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
I try to match as much as possible! Sometimes I'll end up switching around the vista if I get bored of the current one. For example, with my current avatar I used to have [item=vista: cozy harvest] equipped. Then my indecisive brain got bored, and you have the current combination.
I try to match as much as possible! Sometimes I'll end up switching around the vista if I get bored of the current one. For example, with my current avatar I used to have
Vista: Cozy Harvest
equipped. Then my indecisive brain got bored, and you have the current combination.
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15