Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar and vista
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
i love the vista, i kinda wanna get a custom accent so they'll match. maybe one day!
i love the vista, i kinda wanna get a custom accent so they'll match. maybe one day!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
Dinic: sooort of, it's not completely matchy but it was originally the eye telescope one but it didn't look as good with our avatar dragon

we try to match them during holidays or avatar changes though
Dinic: sooort of, it's not completely matchy but it was originally the eye telescope one but it didn't look as good with our avatar dragon

we try to match them during holidays or avatar changes though
Oh yes. Whenever I change pfp I try to make sure the vista matches too.
Oh yes. Whenever I change pfp I try to make sure the vista matches too.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Yes and no. I don't know if I would consider these a match; I just like this pair because this character is associated with the moonlight. The other two I usually use match, but that's more of a matter of lore than style. The dragon i use with feral visage happens to be raspberry and the dragon i use with hourglass is dressed in yellow with a yellow secondary and tert.
Yes and no. I don't know if I would consider these a match; I just like this pair because this character is associated with the moonlight. The other two I usually use match, but that's more of a matter of lore than style. The dragon i use with feral visage happens to be raspberry and the dragon i use with hourglass is dressed in yellow with a yellow secondary and tert.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I sorta try with some dragons. Problem is the colors aren't close enough with some combos.
I sorta try with some dragons. Problem is the colors aren't close enough with some combos.
I try
I try
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I've had the same avatar dragon as long as I can remember and my vista since I bought it from someone last year, not matchy at all
I've had the same avatar dragon as long as I can remember and my vista since I bought it from someone last year, not matchy at all
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I always try to match but because of that I use some Vistas less than I'd like, simply because I don't have the perfect dragon for it.
I always try to match but because of that I use some Vistas less than I'd like, simply because I don't have the perfect dragon for it.
I haven't switched vistas in a while but I'd wanna say this current set up I have matches???
I haven't switched vistas in a while but I'd wanna say this current set up I have matches???
Mine are kinda matchy in the sense that they're both warm colours? But not really. I just used my favourite dragon and my favourite god
Mine are kinda matchy in the sense that they're both warm colours? But not really. I just used my favourite dragon and my favourite god
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15