Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Disappointment
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks so much for fixing StarCon on Obes!! It looks so so so much better now!!
Thanks so much for fixing StarCon on Obes!! It looks so so so much better now!!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
It's actually really endearing to hear that staff adds things quietly and lurks in the forums to see when we're gonna notice and hype it up-
It's actually really endearing to hear that staff adds things quietly and lurks in the forums to see when we're gonna notice and hype it up-
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
it looks nice though!
it looks nice though!
Aww.... pat pat

We're clearly the ones off our game here, normally the site notices those things pretty quickly...
Aww.... pat pat

We're clearly the ones off our game here, normally the site notices those things pretty quickly...
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
[quote name="SilverDeath" date="2021-11-11 14:16:12" ] It's actually really endearing to hear that staff adds things quietly and lurks in the forums to see when we're gonna notice and hype it up- [/quote] Agreed!
SilverDeath wrote on 2021-11-11 14:16:12:

Agreed!
WIP
[quote name="Shirotsuki" date="2021-11-11 07:00:04" ] I think it's harder to notice ancients getting a parallel gene than a whole new gene dropping. Might just be because I'm new but I would have just assumed they always had those genes if I'd seen them in the scry before the announcement. [/quote] Same, but I'm old and probably would also think they've always been there because who can juggle all these genes we have in our head? Why, back in my day, there was only one gem gene set and only 6 or 7 treasure genes.....
Shirotsuki wrote on 2021-11-11 07:00:04:
I think it's harder to notice ancients getting a parallel gene than a whole new gene dropping. Might just be because I'm new but I would have just assumed they always had those genes if I'd seen them in the scry before the announcement.

Same, but I'm old and probably would also think they've always been there because who can juggle all these genes we have in our head?

Why, back in my day, there was only one gem gene set and only 6 or 7 treasure genes.....
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote name="SilverDeath" date="2021-11-11 14:16:12" ] It's actually really endearing to hear that staff adds things quietly and lurks in the forums to see when we're gonna notice and hype it up- [/quote] I love this so much ngl [emoji=special eyes size=1]
SilverDeath wrote on 2021-11-11 14:16:12:

I love this so much ngl
If it makes you feel any better, I scried within the first hour it was announced but didn't really share it anywhere! What can I say? I'm an insomniac who likes Banescales a lot. [morphology=2057385] He is going to get so spoiled once I save up lots of treasure! [emoji=banescale size=1]
If it makes you feel any better, I scried within the first hour it was announced but didn't really share it anywhere!
What can I say? I'm an insomniac who likes Banescales a lot.
Not Found

He is going to get so spoiled once I save up lots of treasure!
1 2 3 4 5 6