Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Disappointment
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="SovereignFives" date="2021-11-11 05:21:03" ] [quote name="Yuubi" date="2021-11-11 04:48:10" ] In my defense, i was asleep [/quote] let alone scrying stuff lol [/quote] You [i]don't[/i] scry stuff while asleep? Pff, what's wrong with you?
SovereignFives wrote on 2021-11-11 05:21:03:
Yuubi wrote on 2021-11-11 04:48:10:
In my defense, i was asleep
let alone scrying stuff lol
You don't scry stuff while asleep? Pff, what's wrong with you?
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2021-11-11 05:29:04" ] [quote name="SovereignFives" date="2021-11-11 05:21:03" ] [quote name="Yuubi" date="2021-11-11 04:48:10" ] In my defense, i was asleep [/quote] let alone scrying stuff lol [/quote] You [i]don't[/i] scry stuff while asleep? Pff, what's wrong with you? [/quote] please don't bully I just can't wrap my head around the guides i'm sorry!! /j
Xionahri wrote on 2021-11-11 05:29:04:
SovereignFives wrote on 2021-11-11 05:21:03:
let alone scrying stuff lol
You don't scry stuff while asleep? Pff, what's wrong with you?
please don't bully I just can't wrap my head around the guides i'm sorry!! /j
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I usually only Scry Skydancers, I couldn't have known. ;n;
I usually only Scry Skydancers, I couldn't have known. ;n;
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Poor banescales :(
Poor banescales :(
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
*falls to my knees* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*falls to my knees* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Someone actually made a FRD Thread about it, but it was deleted a few min after!

Also
Nobody cares about banescales lel
Someone actually made a FRD Thread about it, but it was deleted a few min after!

Also
Nobody cares about banescales lel
oh my god you cant just name a forum thread "disappointment" i got worried

i thought this was gonna be one of those "im not mad just disappointed in you" things because of something someone did.
oh my god you cant just name a forum thread "disappointment" i got worried

i thought this was gonna be one of those "im not mad just disappointed in you" things because of something someone did.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Don't worry, Undel, the only reason why this happened is because I was sleeping /j

Regardless, I love the genes and I really hope we'll be seeing some Ancient to modern gene switches too. I'd love Shell/Web and Chevron/Arrow for moderns! I can now go and take a look at my current Banescales and Gaolers and see whether any of them could use fresh genes!
Don't worry, Undel, the only reason why this happened is because I was sleeping /j

Regardless, I love the genes and I really hope we'll be seeing some Ancient to modern gene switches too. I'd love Shell/Web and Chevron/Arrow for moderns! I can now go and take a look at my current Banescales and Gaolers and see whether any of them could use fresh genes!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Yuubi" date="2021-11-11 04:48:10" ] In my defense, i was asleep [/quote] woke up and didn’t even realize there was a new announcement until I saw this thread

woke up and didn’t even realize there was a new announcement until I saw this thread
FObX7rS.png
I think it's harder to notice ancients getting a parallel gene than a whole new gene dropping. Might just be because I'm new but I would have just assumed they always had those genes if I'd seen them in the scry before the announcement.
I think it's harder to notice ancients getting a parallel gene than a whole new gene dropping. Might just be because I'm new but I would have just assumed they always had those genes if I'd seen them in the scry before the announcement.
1 2 3 4 5 6