Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Disappointment
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="KairiDragoness" date="2021-11-11 01:35:28" ] Well, just because no one made a topic in FRD about it, does not mean no one noticed. Not everyone uses the forums, unfortunately. [/quote] + not everyone keeps up with what genes are new for the breeds or not. I certainly don’t ! Unless if there’s an announcement post, it’ll go under my radar unless if it’s a totally new gene.
KairiDragoness wrote on 2021-11-11 01:35:28:
Well, just because no one made a topic in FRD about it, does not mean no one noticed. Not everyone uses the forums, unfortunately.

+ not everyone keeps up with what genes are new for the breeds or not. I certainly don’t ! Unless if there’s an announcement post, it’ll go under my radar unless if it’s a totally new gene.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Don't be disappointed in us, Undel. But now we see the new familiar, Fade, Blend and Capsule for Banescales and Gaolers, don't we? Better late than never. Thank you, Staff! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2] (This post has been edited. I didn't get my coffee when I wrote this post.)
Don't be disappointed in us, Undel.

But now we see the new familiar, Fade, Blend and Capsule for Banescales and Gaolers, don't we?
Better late than never.

Thank you, Staff!

(This post has been edited. I didn't get my coffee when I wrote this post.)
I noticed! I just didn't mention anything because I typically like to see if others notice it too.

Maybe I should make threads more often...

Or maybe not, because I enjoy threads like this very much too.

Edit: In case Undel's still around:
Primary Gaoler Gene: Fade seems to not have a sell price listed+nothing in the Acquired by tab?
I noticed! I just didn't mention anything because I typically like to see if others notice it too.

Primary Gaoler Gene: Fade seems to not have a sell price listed+nothing in the Acquired by tab?
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
...I even scried my girl as a banescale. Was I blind or something? /j
Hehehe sorry Undel <3 It was so natural.

Anyway I'm so happy to see fade & blend is now available to Gaolers and Banescales too! And the familiar is soooo gorgeous, I must buy one right after I manage to save myself from this bankrupt haha. (Impulse buying is bad) Thank you so much for the update, FR team! <3
...I even scried my girl as a banescale. Was I blind or something? /j
Hehehe sorry Undel <3 It was so natural.

Anyway I'm so happy to see fade & blend is now available to Gaolers and Banescales too! And the familiar is soooo gorgeous, I must buy one right after I manage to save myself from this bankrupt haha. (Impulse buying is bad) Thank you so much for the update, FR team! <3
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
It was posted in at least one Discord, don't worry!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2021-11-11 02:15:15" ] It was posted in at least one Discord, don't worry! [/quote] My heart begins to heal. [quote name="Teba" date="2021-11-11 01:59:14" ] I noticed! I just didn't mention anything because I typically like to see if others notice it too. Maybe I should make threads more often... Or maybe not, because I enjoy threads like this very much too. Edit: In case Undel's still around: Primary Gene: Fade (Gaoler) seems to not have a sell price listed+nothing in the Acquired by tab? [/quote] This is corrected now. Thanks for the report!
Vendrus wrote on 2021-11-11 02:15:15:

My heart begins to heal.

Teba wrote on 2021-11-11 01:59:14:

Primary Gene: Fade (Gaoler) seems to not have a sell price listed+nothing in the Acquired by tab?

This is corrected now. Thanks for the report!
I can also confirm I woke up to many spoilered messages and screenshots from before the update, including screenshots of the new genes from the data base and then some scries ^^
I can also confirm I woke up to many spoilered messages and screenshots from before the update, including screenshots of the new genes from the data base and then some scries ^^
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Am I the only one who thought fade/blend for banes and gaoler is a thing before today ._.
Am I the only one who thought fade/blend for banes and gaoler is a thing before today ._.
WDPGGWi.png
I'm sorry I was asleep!
I'm sorry I was asleep!
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Such a lovely surprise! I've done a couple of scries with fade and blend for my banes, these genes are looking great! also thank you for fixing Star/con on Obbies! [emoji=mirror love size=4]
Such a lovely surprise! I've done a couple of scries with fade and blend for my banes, these genes are looking great!

also thank you for fixing Star/con on Obbies!
rYp8BR7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6