Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Disappointment
1 2 3 4 5 6
In my defense, I was asleep!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
[quote name="TheSunTheGodsSaw" date="2021-11-11 04:59:01" ] whoa, seeing a staff member post something like this caught me off guard [/quote] I guess they really do watch the forums very closely! This also seems to imply they love when we go hype wild, which explains many things.
TheSunTheGodsSaw wrote on 2021-11-11 04:59:01:
whoa, seeing a staff member post something like this caught me off guard
I guess they really do watch the forums very closely! This also seems to imply they love when we go hype wild, which explains many things.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2021-11-11 06:27:49" ] oh my god you cant just name a forum thread "disappointment" i got worried i thought this was gonna be one of those "im not mad just disappointed in you" things because of something someone did. [/quote] Me too LOL I was like 'oh god what went down while I was sleeping'... Anyway! I tried looking for new genes, but I didn't think to look for them for Ancients. Oops!
LilLegendary wrote on 2021-11-11 06:27:49:
oh my god you cant just name a forum thread "disappointment" i got worried

i thought this was gonna be one of those "im not mad just disappointed in you" things because of something someone did.

Me too LOL I was like 'oh god what went down while I was sleeping'...

Anyway! I tried looking for new genes, but I didn't think to look for them for Ancients. Oops!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Not gonna lie, though @Undel, I really felt like you were disappointed that we engaged with the NFT shenanigans yesterday. I got that horrible twinge you get when your parents don't yell, but they just say they're disappointed (and I'm 39! Haha)
Not gonna lie, though @Undel, I really felt like you were disappointed that we engaged with the NFT shenanigans yesterday. I got that horrible twinge you get when your parents don't yell, but they just say they're disappointed (and I'm 39! Haha)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I don't scry for Banescales, like, ever? So yeah, I don't even know what genes those things have normally, let alone if Blend or Fade was in there haha.
I don't scry for Banescales, like, ever? So yeah, I don't even know what genes those things have normally, let alone if Blend or Fade was in there haha.
UWU whats this button do?

*Click*
:c I'm sick from the moderna booster shot I got yesterday so I wasn't even online last night and just woke up

But hey! I love the fade/blend on the gaolers and I'm so happy to see star/con fixed on obes.
:c I'm sick from the moderna booster shot I got yesterday so I wasn't even online last night and just woke up

But hey! I love the fade/blend on the gaolers and I'm so happy to see star/con fixed on obes.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Splinter707" date="2021-11-11 07:10:31" ] In my defense, I was asleep! [/quote]
Splinter707 wrote on 2021-11-11 07:10:31:
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
That's because not enough people have/like Banes, when they should be in every lair everywhere.
That's because not enough people have/like Banes, when they should be in every lair everywhere.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Ouch. :x
Ouch. :x
[quote name="Hol" date="2021-11-11 10:09:29" ] That's because not enough people have/like Banes, when they should be in every lair everywhere. [/quote]
Hol wrote on 2021-11-11 10:09:29:
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6