Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321
The task list has been fully updated as has the pinglist up to today!

Someone wrote Yes for each question rather than putting their username, if you see this could you please fill in the sign up form again <3
The task list has been fully updated as has the pinglist up to today!

Someone wrote Yes for each question rather than putting their username, if you see this could you please fill in the sign up form again <3
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
[center][font=Georgia][size=4]5 days to go! Pinglists on main page have been updated as of now. If you have any questions, concerns or need help being added to the pinglists, please do not hesitate to let me know.[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img][/center]
5 days to go!

Pinglists on main page have been updated as of now. If you have any questions, concerns or need help being added to the pinglists, please do not hesitate to let me know.

candle-smol.png
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
participated in 2019 and it was so much fun! suddenly thought of this today and hunted this down <3 super excited for this :")
participated in 2019 and it was so much fun! suddenly thought of this today and hunted this down <3 super excited for this :")
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Id love to sign up
Id love to sign up
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia Would you like to be on the daily pinglist, the pinglist for the start of DKC, or both? =]
@AtticaIonia Would you like to be on the daily pinglist, the pinglist for the start of DKC, or both? =]
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby both please! Thank you
@TheOtherKirby both please! Thank you
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Lallie
Thank you for the ping. This was the highlight of my December last year, can't wait to do it again!! xoxo
@Lallie
Thank you for the ping. This was the highlight of my December last year, can't wait to do it again!! xoxo
Just signed up! I really enjoyed participating in this event last year and am
looking forward to another year of giving. ^-^
Just signed up! I really enjoyed participating in this event last year and am
looking forward to another year of giving. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
I’m really excited for tomorrow as this will be my first December Kindness Challenge! I just can’t wait!
I’m really excited for tomorrow as this will be my first December Kindness Challenge! I just can’t wait!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Just signed up! I’m part of this and 2 secret Santa’s now so whew December will be a fun month for me. Thanks for running this <3
Just signed up! I’m part of this and 2 secret Santa’s now so whew December will be a fun month for me. Thanks for running this <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321