Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 320 321
December 1st - List up to 5 people you think make Flight Rising a better place!

I'm so glad to be able to participate this year again! If I remember correctly I managed to complete all 31 days last year and I'm hoping I'll be able to do the same this season!

(I always get a bit nervous about pinging users so apologise in advance if they were unwanted!)

@FloatingInSpace and everyone else who put in work running the Trick or Treat event this year, thank you so much. It's such a fun yearly tradition I always look forward to it!

I want to shout out the Wind Dom team! You guys put in so much time and energy into what you do and I've had such a blast participating in some of the pushes of this year. I came in as a complete newbie to Dom and you all made it super approachable! I'll ping @cloudydawn in particular because I'm pretty sure you helped fix my bad typos in the exalt doc two pushes in a row haha

@Bxy26 thank you so much for the work you've put into running The Monster Hunters-Hunger Games recently! I can't get over how much you put into every single day/night event, it's made for such engaging and fun RP prompts. And then add on top the number of twists the simulator and death roll have added to the mix! I've genuinely been on the edge of my seat for how things will turn out!

And there are too many to ping but I do have to mention all the regulars in the IKTR/IDKTR threads! Over this year you all absolutely got me sucked into making dragons designed after my favourite characters (and supposedly cursed bodies of water in some cases) and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm always super impressed with the sheer creativity that goes into your collections and it's been so cool to meet other people with the same obscure interests as me through it!
December 1st - List up to 5 people you think make Flight Rising a better place!

I'm so glad to be able to participate this year again! If I remember correctly I managed to complete all 31 days last year and I'm hoping I'll be able to do the same this season!

(I always get a bit nervous about pinging users so apologise in advance if they were unwanted!)

@FloatingInSpace and everyone else who put in work running the Trick or Treat event this year, thank you so much. It's such a fun yearly tradition I always look forward to it!

I want to shout out the Wind Dom team! You guys put in so much time and energy into what you do and I've had such a blast participating in some of the pushes of this year. I came in as a complete newbie to Dom and you all made it super approachable! I'll ping @cloudydawn in particular because I'm pretty sure you helped fix my bad typos in the exalt doc two pushes in a row haha

@Bxy26 thank you so much for the work you've put into running The Monster Hunters-Hunger Games recently! I can't get over how much you put into every single day/night event, it's made for such engaging and fun RP prompts. And then add on top the number of twists the simulator and death roll have added to the mix! I've genuinely been on the edge of my seat for how things will turn out!

And there are too many to ping but I do have to mention all the regulars in the IKTR/IDKTR threads! Over this year you all absolutely got me sucked into making dragons designed after my favourite characters (and supposedly cursed bodies of water in some cases) and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm always super impressed with the sheer creativity that goes into your collections and it's been so cool to meet other people with the same obscure interests as me through it!
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
[quote][center][b]December 1st[/b] List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center][/quote] @Dragon60 - I really appreciate getting to know you over the past couple years. You have been a fantastic friend. I love hearing all about your RL adventures (the challenging as well as the fun ones). @brit & @Arelia - You always do SO much for our flight. You give us information and keep things organized! @Gourami and @chocollama - Thank you for all your hard work on the Water Flight Secret Santa (past, present, and future)! I'm glad we managed to get this up and running for another year. @Piccalily0510 - Thanks for volunteering to help me deliver Stocking Stuffers. I kept seeing the list grow under my name, and I was getting a bit concerned. I feel much better now that we're doing this together!
Quote:
December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love

@Dragon60 - I really appreciate getting to know you over the past couple years. You have been a fantastic friend. I love hearing all about your RL adventures (the challenging as well as the fun ones).

@brit & @Arelia - You always do SO much for our flight. You give us information and keep things organized!

@Gourami and @chocollama - Thank you for all your hard work on the Water Flight Secret Santa (past, present, and future)! I'm glad we managed to get this up and running for another year.

@Piccalily0510 - Thanks for volunteering to help me deliver Stocking Stuffers. I kept seeing the list grow under my name, and I was getting a bit concerned. I feel much better now that we're doing this together!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Happy Holidays Everyone! You 5 were the first users I thought of for the act of kindness challenge.

@TroubledCloud thank you for keeping games like the tubmg moving by adding chests and what not. I know other players do this as well, but I consistently see you so thank you!

@mgcltwo who runs the snapper exalt save!! Oh my gosh thank you!

@silvernw who runs the pile of silver thread in arcane! You are awesome, generous and gave me my Spellwrought ambassador! Thank you!

@tobin for running the arcane hib den bank, and the food bank for arcane! Thank you

@Kedreeva i know it's been a long time, but I actually bought one of your old coli trainers Tidecrest from you when i first started. He is still battling coli, and training dragons. Thanm you
Happy Holidays Everyone! You 5 were the first users I thought of for the act of kindness challenge.

@TroubledCloud thank you for keeping games like the tubmg moving by adding chests and what not. I know other players do this as well, but I consistently see you so thank you!

@mgcltwo who runs the snapper exalt save!! Oh my gosh thank you!

@silvernw who runs the pile of silver thread in arcane! You are awesome, generous and gave me my Spellwrought ambassador! Thank you!

@tobin for running the arcane hib den bank, and the food bank for arcane! Thank you

@Kedreeva i know it's been a long time, but I actually bought one of your old coli trainers Tidecrest from you when i first started. He is still battling coli, and training dragons. Thanm you
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
While I love sending compliments (and there are so many nice people on this site!), I think a little bit of gift bombing is in order instead.
While I love sending compliments (and there are so many nice people on this site!), I think a little bit of gift bombing is in order instead.
I really appreciate all the lovely people in ice, as well as few other groups I frequent! everyone is always so supportive and welcoming [emoji=ice rune size=1]
I really appreciate all the lovely people in ice, as well as few other groups I frequent! everyone is always so supportive and welcoming
Man, there's a lot of people to thank! FR's community is incredibly friendly and helpful. Here are a few people i'd like to shoutout though

The first person that came to mind, @Tobin! At this point, you might be getting tired of people thanking you all the time. But your kindness, your banks on the arcane forum, and your lovely presence on the discord make FR a better place <3

The second arcane peep that came to mind, @Iralla! Thank you for keeping peace on the discord, for your wonderful top-secret thread on the arcane forum, and for all the support and generous tips on my art :> (You gave my first tip ever, basically knocked me out my feet!)

BIG thank you to all the dream team members, for all the work you do! I feel like i would be bothering you if i were to ping yall but ,,, still, thank you <3

And thank you to all the arcane discord peeps for making me feel that beautiful sense of community and making me keep coming back to the game every day <3 totally too many to ping but yeah!!

Thank you so much both @Catradora and @EclipseDragon for your respective apparel threads!! i use them all the time, they're super helpful :D

And thank you @Tiarana who definitely deserves a shoutout for their project pair planner sheet, i found it when i was struggling with one of my biggest breeding projects and it saved my life and sanity <3 Thank you so much!

Oh! Also big thank you to @Spooner, @GrinningWolf24, @Hyzenthlaay and everybody else who takes care of the dragons off to see the world thread!! it's one of my favorites on the site even if i'm not that active on it

If I don't stop myself now i'm gonna keep going until eternity, there are so many useful guides and fun threads that deserve my biggest thanks! So, if you run a guide, a game, a resources thread, or anything of the like, consider yourself thanked <333
Man, there's a lot of people to thank! FR's community is incredibly friendly and helpful. Here are a few people i'd like to shoutout though

The first person that came to mind, @Tobin! At this point, you might be getting tired of people thanking you all the time. But your kindness, your banks on the arcane forum, and your lovely presence on the discord make FR a better place <3

The second arcane peep that came to mind, @Iralla! Thank you for keeping peace on the discord, for your wonderful top-secret thread on the arcane forum, and for all the support and generous tips on my art :> (You gave my first tip ever, basically knocked me out my feet!)

BIG thank you to all the dream team members, for all the work you do! I feel like i would be bothering you if i were to ping yall but ,,, still, thank you <3

And thank you to all the arcane discord peeps for making me feel that beautiful sense of community and making me keep coming back to the game every day <3 totally too many to ping but yeah!!

Thank you so much both @Catradora and @EclipseDragon for your respective apparel threads!! i use them all the time, they're super helpful :D

And thank you @Tiarana who definitely deserves a shoutout for their project pair planner sheet, i found it when i was struggling with one of my biggest breeding projects and it saved my life and sanity <3 Thank you so much!

Oh! Also big thank you to @Spooner, @GrinningWolf24, @Hyzenthlaay and everybody else who takes care of the dragons off to see the world thread!! it's one of my favorites on the site even if i'm not that active on it

If I don't stop myself now i'm gonna keep going until eternity, there are so many useful guides and fun threads that deserve my biggest thanks! So, if you run a guide, a game, a resources thread, or anything of the like, consider yourself thanked <333
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
Thank you to... @Panderz, @Sassypants, @pacificautumn, @Lallie, @tarshaan, @punchingsolas, and the rest of Wind Council for being amazing and such delightful friends! I look forward to returning home in February. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Dracowolf for being so welcoming! Earf has such a lovely community and you are definitely a big contributor to that! [emoji=new friend size=1] @Kitanya for helping me take over the SSE! @FloatingInSpace @RandomShmoe @Acacia @Doki @Emordnilap @Kunikida @SilverLately @minty @Qhersek @PrinceRaven @Rizibizi4 @SilverDeath @Tunesmith @Valikor @Loreka @kibeth @Rohi @CupcakeCass @Crescentstar711 @yurihands @BlueWillow @Selah @SilverOtter @Zeno123 @SerafinaZephyr @supremejade @Boundingfeather @StrangeJellybean @aura12 @FlameValkyrie @CelestialBlue -- all of the elves for being amazing! @October For being real cool! B) @Kaykao You :handshake: Me Screaming over bugs @JuliusCaesar Thank you for being a great friend!! Honestly so many users have made my time on FR a wonderful experience, I can't possibly begin to list them all! A collective thank you to Arcane, Wind, Water, and Earth for having homed me (past or present) and helping me grow into a big strong moth!
Thank you to...

@Panderz, @Sassypants, @pacificautumn, @Lallie, @tarshaan, @punchingsolas, and the rest of Wind Council for being amazing and such delightful friends! I look forward to returning home in February.

@Dracowolf for being so welcoming! Earf has such a lovely community and you are definitely a big contributor to that!

@Kitanya for helping me take over the SSE!

@FloatingInSpace @RandomShmoe @Acacia @Doki @Emordnilap @Kunikida @SilverLately @minty @Qhersek @PrinceRaven @Rizibizi4 @SilverDeath @Tunesmith @Valikor @Loreka @kibeth @Rohi @CupcakeCass @Crescentstar711 @yurihands @BlueWillow @Selah @SilverOtter @Zeno123 @SerafinaZephyr @supremejade @Boundingfeather @StrangeJellybean @aura12 @FlameValkyrie @CelestialBlue -- all of the elves for being amazing!

@October For being real cool! B)

@Kaykao You :handshake: Me
Screaming over bugs

@JuliusCaesar Thank you for being a great friend!!

Honestly so many users have made my time on FR a wonderful experience, I can't possibly begin to list them all! A collective thank you to Arcane, Wind, Water, and Earth for having homed me (past or present) and helping me grow into a big strong moth!
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Heck yeah DKC time!!!!

December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love.

- All of my GBBR friends go first, always! GBBR is the main thing that makes FR feel like a home to me, they're the most generous, loving people ever, and I'm lucky to have found them!

- Lightning's VOLT teams, especially my team, Tempest Temptations, and the admins/mods that work their behinds off to make sure everything runs smoothly. They make the Dom experience super fun and rewarding!

- My beloved @BirdeeBee, for helping me work on my Living Color Wheel this year, it was super fun hunting Guardians with you, thank you!!!

- I know I already thanked @sylveondreams but I need to thank them again because seriously, finding FR through them truly saved my sanity during the pandemic.

- Big shoutout to @ElvenArtist for making the best Familiar tracker ever and always keeping it up to date, it helped me immensely in my quest for a complete bestiary. Thank you!

- @Maki. You absolute freaking legend. I hope you're showered with love every single day for your super helpful guides.

- Lastly, you, Lallie, for running this Challenge every December, I look forward to it all year long, it's a big highligt and it makes me super happy.
Heck yeah DKC time!!!!

December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love.

- All of my GBBR friends go first, always! GBBR is the main thing that makes FR feel like a home to me, they're the most generous, loving people ever, and I'm lucky to have found them!

- Lightning's VOLT teams, especially my team, Tempest Temptations, and the admins/mods that work their behinds off to make sure everything runs smoothly. They make the Dom experience super fun and rewarding!

- My beloved @BirdeeBee, for helping me work on my Living Color Wheel this year, it was super fun hunting Guardians with you, thank you!!!

- I know I already thanked @sylveondreams but I need to thank them again because seriously, finding FR through them truly saved my sanity during the pandemic.

- Big shoutout to @ElvenArtist for making the best Familiar tracker ever and always keeping it up to date, it helped me immensely in my quest for a complete bestiary. Thank you!

- @Maki. You absolute freaking legend. I hope you're showered with love every single day for your super helpful guides.

- Lastly, you, Lallie, for running this Challenge every December, I look forward to it all year long, it's a big highligt and it makes me super happy.
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
[b]Happy Deceber 1st!![/b] [center]People who make Flight Rising better ~ @Foa, my partner in [s]crime[/s] making me poor ha ha Firstly, so glad we partnered up to create BTV, a TON went into that and I [i]literally[/i] could not have done that without you. Thank you for EVERYTHING you do, whether it be for BTV, HH and more, im extremely thankful [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @minty @Kitanya @argante THE Santas [i](if I missed someone else who hosted SSE at one point, im sorry!)[/i] Thank y'all so much for putting on such a big event with all the overwhelming BS that can come with it. Its such an amazing event and I know the community is better for it. I love all you elves too!! @Ganondorf Dragonwish Foundation has come a long way thanks to you, its such an awesome thing to help others make their wish come true (I have had a couple granted!) & the rest of the people who help with the thread as well. [/center]
Happy Deceber 1st!!
People who make Flight Rising better ~

@Foa, my partner in crime making me poor ha ha
Firstly, so glad we partnered up to create BTV, a TON went into that and I literally could not have done that without you.
Thank you for EVERYTHING you do, whether it be for BTV, HH and more, im extremely thankful

@minty @Kitanya @argante
THE Santas (if I missed someone else who hosted SSE at one point, im sorry!)
Thank y'all so much for putting on such a big event with all the overwhelming BS that can come with it. Its such an amazing event and I know the community is better for it.
I love all you elves too!!

@Ganondorf
Dragonwish Foundation has come a long way thanks to you, its such an awesome thing to help others make their wish come true (I have had a couple granted!)
& the rest of the people who help with the thread as well.
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

Dec 1

I appreciate all my fellow windies, and the wind council <3 also everyone at the gbbr server!

@mgcltwo for endlessly fueling my insane snapper addiction

@XxDipstick @EmyttDaine @MidnightTDH @Safirone @HanniMine for getting me into FR and being my first friends here <3 you nerds
Dec 1

I appreciate all my fellow windies, and the wind council <3 also everyone at the gbbr server!

@mgcltwo for endlessly fueling my insane snapper addiction

@XxDipstick @EmyttDaine @MidnightTDH @Safirone @HanniMine for getting me into FR and being my first friends here <3 you nerds

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 320 321