Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 320 321
@kyruiz for becoming an amazing friend and always screaming with me at different dragons or playing games with me. Just generally amazing and I care for you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm always looking forward to talking with you even if it's brief @Tobin for being just wonderful and so kind as well as spreading and aiding in the chaos in general. You're an amazing friend and I care for you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You never cease to brighten up the day @Ronnie1107 for being a ribbitting good chaos initiator :P Just generally an amazing person and I always look forward to talking with you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @AstaFlintcaller5 I can never seem to spell your username right because I always think it's a 7 instead of a 5. Also an amazing friend to talk to and listen to me rant about random stuff or just get in on our chaos. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Outpost You are definitely one of the people I think would brighten anyone's day. I care about you and hope that you continue to spread the gentle love and care you bring as well as the chaos at one point or another [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@kyruiz for becoming an amazing friend and always screaming with me at different dragons or playing games with me. Just generally amazing and I care for you so much I'm always looking forward to talking with you even if it's brief

@Tobin for being just wonderful and so kind as well as spreading and aiding in the chaos in general. You're an amazing friend and I care for you You never cease to brighten up the day

@Ronnie1107 for being a ribbitting good chaos initiator :P Just generally an amazing person and I always look forward to talking with you

@AstaFlintcaller5 I can never seem to spell your username right because I always think it's a 7 instead of a 5. Also an amazing friend to talk to and listen to me rant about random stuff or just get in on our chaos.

@Outpost You are definitely one of the people I think would brighten anyone's day. I care about you and hope that you continue to spread the gentle love and care you bring as well as the chaos at one point or another
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
[center]Aaaaaaaah I just signed up and this is absolutely one of my favorite things to do every year on Flight Rising! Happy December Kindness Challenge everyone! [emoji=heart size=1] Now onto the first task! [b]December 1st[/b][emoji=bell size=1] @Maxine1337 I know we talk every day but I always love how you're all in for my puns and we can have fun playing all sorts of games together! I'm glad I could drag you into playing dragons with me every day and even trying out other new games I show you! @Havic I know we don't talk a lot but I love all of the love you put into your accent making and I get so excited every time I see you mentioned me in a ping! I hope you continue enjoying making your art and enjoy being on Flight Rising! @Verah I love your sass and jokes! I know I always look forward to when we talk and how you can enjoy all of the terrible memes that I share [s]and the ones that you share[/s]! @DarkPuffin I absolutely LOVE that you have a gen one exalt rescue! It always makes me happy to see gen ones get a second chance and then get adopted into happy lairs and dressed up! @paleontology we've been friends on here for a while and I know we don't talk but I love just looking at my friend list and seeing mothman! I hope you know how many smiles you've brought me on bad days! There's many others who make Flight Rising awesome and I hope they all keep being awesome! Happy December Kindness Challenge everyone![emoji=heart size=1][/center]
Aaaaaaaah I just signed up and this is absolutely one of my favorite things to do every year on Flight Rising! Happy December Kindness Challenge everyone! Now onto the first task!

December 1st

@Maxine1337 I know we talk every day but I always love how you're all in for my puns and we can have fun playing all sorts of games together! I'm glad I could drag you into playing dragons with me every day and even trying out other new games I show you!

@Havic I know we don't talk a lot but I love all of the love you put into your accent making and I get so excited every time I see you mentioned me in a ping! I hope you continue enjoying making your art and enjoy being on Flight Rising!

@Verah I love your sass and jokes! I know I always look forward to when we talk and how you can enjoy all of the terrible memes that I share and the ones that you share!

@DarkPuffin I absolutely LOVE that you have a gen one exalt rescue! It always makes me happy to see gen ones get a second chance and then get adopted into happy lairs and dressed up!

@paleontology we've been friends on here for a while and I know we don't talk but I love just looking at my friend list and seeing mothman! I hope you know how many smiles you've brought me on bad days!

There's many others who make Flight Rising awesome and I hope they all keep being awesome! Happy December Kindness Challenge everyone!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@IssuesMayExist for being one of my best friends for over 3 years now (woa) and putting up with my dumb shennanagins often !! ilu and am care you, my life would genuinely be so different without you in it

@Viscere YOU!! you are a determined fiend when it comes to gifting, but that aside i love when i get to chat with you and i always love peeking into your lair at your dragons

@Xolrit i’m so glad we became friends, i love gaming with you as well!! and rambling on about dragons or getting up to trouble in games and having to bother issues to carry us in halo and remnant. but i love hanging out with you so much and you’re a lovely friend <3

@Tobin again first and foremost i love all your characters in the campaign so much and the dragons you’ve made some of your characters into as well, i always find it fun to peek in and read your dragon bios. i always love our post-session talks too when they happen, and every time i see you in chat, in arcane discord or otherwise, i love to peek in and read

@Puppeteer you ,,, i enjoy speakinh with you a lot and your art is always a delight to look at, you’re a lovely person and i care you !!

@kunchbox even though we talk very rarely now i still have you to thank for getting me into this wonderful funky dragon game. ive met so many friends and it may seem dumb but my life has been so much better with these pixel dragons and pixel dragon obsessed people in it, so thank you <3

theres many more people, too, like my dnd group and entire gbbr staff, i appreciate all the people and friends ive met!
@IssuesMayExist for being one of my best friends for over 3 years now (woa) and putting up with my dumb shennanagins often !! ilu and am care you, my life would genuinely be so different without you in it

@Viscere YOU!! you are a determined fiend when it comes to gifting, but that aside i love when i get to chat with you and i always love peeking into your lair at your dragons

@Xolrit i’m so glad we became friends, i love gaming with you as well!! and rambling on about dragons or getting up to trouble in games and having to bother issues to carry us in halo and remnant. but i love hanging out with you so much and you’re a lovely friend <3

@Tobin again first and foremost i love all your characters in the campaign so much and the dragons you’ve made some of your characters into as well, i always find it fun to peek in and read your dragon bios. i always love our post-session talks too when they happen, and every time i see you in chat, in arcane discord or otherwise, i love to peek in and read

@Puppeteer you ,,, i enjoy speakinh with you a lot and your art is always a delight to look at, you’re a lovely person and i care you !!

@kunchbox even though we talk very rarely now i still have you to thank for getting me into this wonderful funky dragon game. ive met so many friends and it may seem dumb but my life has been so much better with these pixel dragons and pixel dragon obsessed people in it, so thank you <3

theres many more people, too, like my dnd group and entire gbbr staff, i appreciate all the people and friends ive met!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
Gifted some apparel to a random person.
Gifted some apparel to a random person.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Hello all and happy December! I apologize if this ping is unwanted; please forgive me if it is. I would like to start my list with @Teba! Teba has been an absolute gem in the community, especially with the efforts keeping up with the Game Database. If there's any unofficial library of the Game Database, it would be them. To continue I would like to tag @Nightwind and @After for both being around the Help Center and always contributing to threads there. Both of you do excellent work! @October. hi. you are great. i love you. thank you for hosting dom watch and being an amazing person to hang around [emoji=familiar heart size=1] A special shoutout to @kyat and @crowvidae for being my favorite artists on FR, seriously both of you are so much fun to work with <3 And to wrap this list up I'd like to ping @squidragon for being a creature of knowledge. From spreadsheetery to the population tracker to many fun community events, Squid's done it all and is very much deserving of credit for all of the work they have done. Also @Soulykins deserves a shoutout for their contributions during Mire Buddies. Okay, that wraps it up. To anyone else reading this: know you are an amazing member of the community as well! You are doing great, so keep it up.
Hello all and happy December! I apologize if this ping is unwanted; please forgive me if it is.

I would like to start my list with @Teba! Teba has been an absolute gem in the community, especially with the efforts keeping up with the Game Database. If there's any unofficial library of the Game Database, it would be them.

To continue I would like to tag @Nightwind and @After for both being around the Help Center and always contributing to threads there. Both of you do excellent work!

@October. hi. you are great. i love you. thank you for hosting dom watch and being an amazing person to hang around

A special shoutout to @kyat and @crowvidae for being my favorite artists on FR, seriously both of you are so much fun to work with <3

And to wrap this list up I'd like to ping @squidragon for being a creature of knowledge. From spreadsheetery to the population tracker to many fun community events, Squid's done it all and is very much deserving of credit for all of the work they have done.

Also @Soulykins deserves a shoutout for their contributions during Mire Buddies. Okay, that wraps it up.

To anyone else reading this: know you are an amazing member of the community as well! You are doing great, so keep it up.
fo11Vhp.png
@HootieHoot Just. Thank you for everything. Love ya borl. <3

@Disillusionist Your lore is a delight, and always makes me smile.

@Petall I am so happy to see you’re doing another Pinkerlocke! They’re always such a pleasure to read!

@surutyo You are an amazing artist and a wonderful friend. Thank you!

@awaicu Your lore is gorgeous, and you are a super nice person.
@HootieHoot Just. Thank you for everything. Love ya borl. <3

@Disillusionist Your lore is a delight, and always makes me smile.

@Petall I am so happy to see you’re doing another Pinkerlocke! They’re always such a pleasure to read!

@surutyo You are an amazing artist and a wonderful friend. Thank you!

_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I love this! I'M IN

@Pained
I have a lot of nostalgia with this person in particular and of the times we've swapped PMs it was always a joy to talk about each others lives as we navigate the jungle that is adulthood. Thanks for all the great conversations. :)

@Dierdre
A beautiful person with a beautiful soul, it's always good to peek and see how she is doing. Very vibrant and enthusiastic! :O

@Sylvandyr
Inspired me to get into Dom yeeeaaars ago. Eventually became a Dom Coordinator because of them too and we made a few really fun projects together. Looots of great nostalgia. ^^

@Quake
Years ago this person helped me out a lot with being so involved in the Plague dom scene and managing to calm me down during dom battles on discord. We had many great conversations together. I owe them a lot for it. :)

@Deluxe
Contagious enthusiasm, very sweet, and just a really cool person to be around. I respected them a lot back when I helped with my flights dom despite being a sort of a rival. They're just THAT awesome of a person. (I respected the Light Flight as a whole, it's just that I talked to Deluxe the most)

Sorry that these people are all involved with my Plague days from years ago. I don't really talk or make friends here anymore and it's all I really have to talk about.
I love this! I'M IN

@Pained
I have a lot of nostalgia with this person in particular and of the times we've swapped PMs it was always a joy to talk about each others lives as we navigate the jungle that is adulthood. Thanks for all the great conversations. :)

@Dierdre
A beautiful person with a beautiful soul, it's always good to peek and see how she is doing. Very vibrant and enthusiastic! :O

@Sylvandyr
Inspired me to get into Dom yeeeaaars ago. Eventually became a Dom Coordinator because of them too and we made a few really fun projects together. Looots of great nostalgia. ^^

@Quake
Years ago this person helped me out a lot with being so involved in the Plague dom scene and managing to calm me down during dom battles on discord. We had many great conversations together. I owe them a lot for it. :)

@Deluxe
Contagious enthusiasm, very sweet, and just a really cool person to be around. I respected them a lot back when I helped with my flights dom despite being a sort of a rival. They're just THAT awesome of a person. (I respected the Light Flight as a whole, it's just that I talked to Deluxe the most)

Sorry that these people are all involved with my Plague days from years ago. I don't really talk or make friends here anymore and it's all I really have to talk about.
BuDq0ZK.gif
@TableFlipper470 for making such an awesome RP!
@schzam3n0f0idu0 You’re a good person to talk to over at the ‘Last post wins’ thread!
@Astronic Each time I see you in the forums I just know that I’ll prob click on your lair and just scroll through the entire thing
@Kaidareth Milky Tea Patisserie is such a cute hatchery! You are very generous and have a good taste in dragons!
@Fireflicker Your drink hatchery is very sweet!
@TableFlipper470 for making such an awesome RP!
@schzam3n0f0idu0 You’re a good person to talk to over at the ‘Last post wins’ thread!
@Astronic Each time I see you in the forums I just know that I’ll prob click on your lair and just scroll through the entire thing
@Kaidareth Milky Tea Patisserie is such a cute hatchery! You are very generous and have a good taste in dragons!
@Fireflicker Your drink hatchery is very sweet!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@cartographic Thank you so much for the ping and the compliment! You also have a lot of great character/story ideas, and I always enjoy working with you! ^^ Also... [quote name="cartographic" date="2021-12-01 08:05:03" ] @Petall I am so happy to see you’re doing another Pinkerlocke! They’re always such a pleasure to read![/quote] Agreed! @/Petall, I was so stoked to see you again on FR. I'm looking forward to reading your new clan's adventures! :D [quote name="cartographic" date="2021-12-01 08:05:03" ] @awaicu Your lore is gorgeous, and you are a super nice person. [/quote] Also a super-talented artist! I've spent ages just staring at your artwork; the love and detail you put into it is incredible! @Barrdwing I always enjoy chatting with you! It's been wonderful to learn from you, and your lore and art are both real treats to see. Thank you also for the support, especially when I need someone to vent to or gush about stuff on FR! X3 @Dubdee I just wanted to say that it was really great to meet you this year! I've enjoyed seeing your clan and lore grow, and I hope you'll continue having fun with your beautiful dragons and stories! [emoji=heart]
@cartographic Thank you so much for the ping and the compliment! You also have a lot of great character/story ideas, and I always enjoy working with you! ^^

Also...
cartographic wrote on 2021-12-01 08:05:03:
Agreed! @/Petall, I was so stoked to see you again on FR. I'm looking forward to reading your new clan's adventures! :D

cartographic wrote on 2021-12-01 08:05:03:
Also a super-talented artist! I've spent ages just staring at your artwork; the love and detail you put into it is incredible!

@Barrdwing I always enjoy chatting with you! It's been wonderful to learn from you, and your lore and art are both real treats to see. Thank you also for the support, especially when I need someone to vent to or gush about stuff on FR! X3

@Dubdee I just wanted to say that it was really great to meet you this year! I've enjoyed seeing your clan and lore grow, and I hope you'll continue having fun with your beautiful dragons and stories!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@TheDeathseer Thank you so much! This made me happy [emoji=skydancer happy size=2]
@TheDeathseer
Thank you so much! This made me happy
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png