Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321
this is so sweet! I can't say I'll be able to dedicate myself to all 31 days but this is such a nice idea and event to host. Sorry in advance for the pings...

@Dessy and everyone on the Light Flight dom team: thank you!! You truly have made my FR experience more enjoyable and welcoming. I don't participate as much as I'd like to in our dom activities but I'm really glad we have such a good team behind it all.

@Renaiworm thank you for making the badges for last week's Autumn Harvest push! They looked gorgeous!

@softbun thank you for hosting our in-flight secret santa! It's such a fun event and a great way to show my appreciation to our flight and community and we couldn't have it without you, thank you!

similarly... @Argante and the whole team over at the site-wide secret santa event! Thank you all for your incredible work making a fun event for our community. I can't imagine the work that goes into it all, but I am incredibly grateful for it.

OH!! @October, you are a legend. Whenever I attend you send so many dragons and it's so nice. And your work in hosting the weekly dom announcements is super important - thank you for all you do for our community!

And... I'm sorry I can't ping them because honestly, I don't know who they are, but to the person or people who made all the insane attendant and similar google sheets that are used for most major pushes nowadays: thank you for your amazing contribution to dom culture and Flight Rising as a whole. I don't know who you are, but you are fantastic.

and thank YOU for reading this! happy holidays!
this is so sweet! I can't say I'll be able to dedicate myself to all 31 days but this is such a nice idea and event to host. Sorry in advance for the pings...

@Dessy and everyone on the Light Flight dom team: thank you!! You truly have made my FR experience more enjoyable and welcoming. I don't participate as much as I'd like to in our dom activities but I'm really glad we have such a good team behind it all.

@Renaiworm thank you for making the badges for last week's Autumn Harvest push! They looked gorgeous!

@softbun thank you for hosting our in-flight secret santa! It's such a fun event and a great way to show my appreciation to our flight and community and we couldn't have it without you, thank you!

similarly... @Argante and the whole team over at the site-wide secret santa event! Thank you all for your incredible work making a fun event for our community. I can't imagine the work that goes into it all, but I am incredibly grateful for it.

OH!! @October, you are a legend. Whenever I attend you send so many dragons and it's so nice. And your work in hosting the weekly dom announcements is super important - thank you for all you do for our community!

And... I'm sorry I can't ping them because honestly, I don't know who they are, but to the person or people who made all the insane attendant and similar google sheets that are used for most major pushes nowadays: thank you for your amazing contribution to dom culture and Flight Rising as a whole. I don't know who you are, but you are fantastic.

and thank YOU for reading this! happy holidays!
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
@Noxtrashfiend
I'd love to say thank you for having me on the mod team of the shadow discord! You're such a great server owner and an overall delight to be around! thank you so much for being you!

@Dragonofyang
Seeing your messages every day make me smile!! I love seeing how great and wholesome you are, even if we don't directly interact all too much!

@Shariza
You always have great ideas and are so thoughtful whenever you suggest ideas to the team! I love seeing how happy and creative you are and it always makes me so happy to see your ideas and just go "yeah! Thats an awesome idea!" Even If I don't always say it!

@mamaku
I don't think I need to say too much, you're amazing in everything you do. You've been around for so long and done so much for everyone at Friends rising, its honestly an amazing feat! You always manage to find a way to make me laugh as well as everyone else and you have such a pleasant personality!

@A1phaCat
I know you don't hop on all too often, but its always a delight to see you share the same interest of dragons and get to see your awesome art on the daily! I can't wait to play the new game coming out! I'm sure its going to be heaps of fun! Stay awesome Alpha!

Lastly, thank you to all those who always welcome new players with wide open generous arms! I know I don't think I could've made it far in this place without it myself! Also thank you to those running this event!

Happy December! Also thank you @Peachbug your kind words really touched my heart and really make me happy to hear! You were a delight to help out!
@Noxtrashfiend
I'd love to say thank you for having me on the mod team of the shadow discord! You're such a great server owner and an overall delight to be around! thank you so much for being you!

@Dragonofyang
Seeing your messages every day make me smile!! I love seeing how great and wholesome you are, even if we don't directly interact all too much!

@Shariza
You always have great ideas and are so thoughtful whenever you suggest ideas to the team! I love seeing how happy and creative you are and it always makes me so happy to see your ideas and just go "yeah! Thats an awesome idea!" Even If I don't always say it!

@mamaku
I don't think I need to say too much, you're amazing in everything you do. You've been around for so long and done so much for everyone at Friends rising, its honestly an amazing feat! You always manage to find a way to make me laugh as well as everyone else and you have such a pleasant personality!

@A1phaCat
I know you don't hop on all too often, but its always a delight to see you share the same interest of dragons and get to see your awesome art on the daily! I can't wait to play the new game coming out! I'm sure its going to be heaps of fun! Stay awesome Alpha!

Lastly, thank you to all those who always welcome new players with wide open generous arms! I know I don't think I could've made it far in this place without it myself! Also thank you to those running this event!

Happy December! Also thank you @Peachbug your kind words really touched my heart and really make me happy to hear! You were a delight to help out!
B4US4Db.png
Happy December 1st, everyone! Let’s have a beautiful holiday season! I unfortunately don’t know very many people personally, but I’ll try! @Elerinwen She has a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2907867] Soup Kitchen [/url] where she gives out food to players who need help feeding their dragons. It’s nice to see somebody helping out the community like that! @MyosotisPetals She’s my sister that I dragged onto here haha. Even though we have different personalities, we are really close. She’s not very active here on FR; but, I assure you, that we are always doing dumb stuff together irl. @FloatingInSpace They help host the Trick-or-Treat event. I live in an area where we don’t get any trick-or-treaters during Halloween, so I use the ToT event as a way to celebrate the Spooky Month! Also shout out to everyone that has ever helped me out, or said something nice to me. I can’t possibly ping every single one of you, but I always appreciate y’all’s kindness. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Happy December 1st, everyone! Let’s have a beautiful holiday season! I unfortunately don’t know very many people personally, but I’ll try!

@Elerinwen
She has a Soup Kitchen where she gives out food to players who need help feeding their dragons. It’s nice to see somebody helping out the community like that!

@MyosotisPetals
She’s my sister that I dragged onto here haha. Even though we have different personalities, we are really close. She’s not very active here on FR; but, I assure you, that we are always doing dumb stuff together irl.

@FloatingInSpace
They help host the Trick-or-Treat event. I live in an area where we don’t get any trick-or-treaters during Halloween, so I use the ToT event as a way to celebrate the Spooky Month!

Also shout out to everyone that has ever helped me out, or said something nice to me. I can’t possibly ping every single one of you, but I always appreciate y’all’s kindness.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
December 1st

@Argante
Thank you so so so so much for taking over SSE and running it with such grace and patience! And also for talking to me about the event so I could decompress. Excellent friend, 10/10 would friend again. <3

@Lallie
Thank you for running this event!!! I always look forward to participating, and this year I even specifically saved up treasure so I could give out even better gifts! XD

@Juxta13
Thank you for running your random raffles! I don't always participate, but I love to see what you offer and it's amazing that you keep running them so often and for free! <3

@FloatingInSpace
You do a lot for the community, and I want you to know I see it! You are excellent, and do excellent work. <3

@siege
New friend! Thank you so much for being so welcoming when I joined the discord, and for sending me hibden items! It was much appreciated. ^w^
December 1st

@Argante
Thank you so so so so much for taking over SSE and running it with such grace and patience! And also for talking to me about the event so I could decompress. Excellent friend, 10/10 would friend again. <3

@Lallie
Thank you for running this event!!! I always look forward to participating, and this year I even specifically saved up treasure so I could give out even better gifts! XD

@Juxta13
Thank you for running your random raffles! I don't always participate, but I love to see what you offer and it's amazing that you keep running them so often and for free! <3

@FloatingInSpace
You do a lot for the community, and I want you to know I see it! You are excellent, and do excellent work. <3

@siege
New friend! Thank you so much for being so welcoming when I joined the discord, and for sending me hibden items! It was much appreciated. ^w^
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
i dont have any friends really so i cant participate today but i hope everyone has a great december!!

update:
tysm @DTEvie and @Juxta13 for the kind gifts!!
i dont have any friends really so i cant participate today but i hope everyone has a great december!!

update:
tysm @DTEvie and @Juxta13 for the kind gifts!!
Have sent a gift for December 1st!
Have sent a gift for December 1st!
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
Happy December 1st, everyone! @Lallie, thank you for organizing such a wonderful event. Flight Rising's tumblr community is the coziest and friendliest fandom I've ever been in, so it feels right to say thank you to a couple of people who made it so enjoyable. (Hope y'all don't mind a random ping <3)

@pheelthemoment You're such a kind and positive presence in our fandom. Seeing your lovely tundras on my dash always brings me genuine joy. I love your art, your characters, and the whole story of Florabrisa so much.

@TikindiDragon Big shoutout to my fellow Snapper and metal appreciator! I'm so thankful for all the amazing music recommendations, they genuinely made my life a happier place and helped me go through some hard times. And thank you for all the snappers (aka half of my lair) too, of course. <3

@Banhana Have to mention one of my favorite artists on the site too! Your art is so unique and beautiful and you're a big inspiration, both as an artist and as a person. It's always a joy to see you around (as well as your brilliant 'blood, guts, and glitter cake' lair aesthetic).

@V0idBird Seeing you in my notifications always makes me happy! Also, you're an incredible artist and your characters look intriguing and well-designed. I would love to learn more about Kalmia and co...
Happy December 1st, everyone! @Lallie, thank you for organizing such a wonderful event. Flight Rising's tumblr community is the coziest and friendliest fandom I've ever been in, so it feels right to say thank you to a couple of people who made it so enjoyable. (Hope y'all don't mind a random ping <3)

@pheelthemoment You're such a kind and positive presence in our fandom. Seeing your lovely tundras on my dash always brings me genuine joy. I love your art, your characters, and the whole story of Florabrisa so much.

@TikindiDragon Big shoutout to my fellow Snapper and metal appreciator! I'm so thankful for all the amazing music recommendations, they genuinely made my life a happier place and helped me go through some hard times. And thank you for all the snappers (aka half of my lair) too, of course. <3

@Banhana Have to mention one of my favorite artists on the site too! Your art is so unique and beautiful and you're a big inspiration, both as an artist and as a person. It's always a joy to see you around (as well as your brilliant 'blood, guts, and glitter cake' lair aesthetic).

@V0idBird Seeing you in my notifications always makes me happy! Also, you're an incredible artist and your characters look intriguing and well-designed. I would love to learn more about Kalmia and co...
@Karneol, my hunt companion, hater of Steva (I forgive you, it's fine). My very first friend (and only one really) in FR, even though we both lazy and sometimes we delay our replies, it's always a delight to talk and play with you! <3 I'm not good with words, but ya know, I love ya and all that :')

@Quairi, even though we never really spoke again, I still remember ^^ Thank you so much for your kindness to me when I was a newbie and to help me with my very first project!

@lionsaint, seems you're on hiatus and we haven't talked in months, but was a pleasure talking to you! ^^ Hope everything is going well :)

@lukrecy, been months, but I still remember our conversations ^^ It was probably my fault, but sometimes I feel mentally exhausted to reply to messages straight away and then I end up forgetting... So sorry about that ^^' I hope everything's well with you! <3

@FiStaszek, thank you so much for your help with the Shadowbinders! And most of all, thank you so much for that amazing birthday gift! You didn't have any reason to give me such a valuable present, and yet you did :') <3

@Karneol, my hunt companion, hater of Steva (I forgive you, it's fine). My very first friend (and only one really) in FR, even though we both lazy and sometimes we delay our replies, it's always a delight to talk and play with you! <3 I'm not good with words, but ya know, I love ya and all that :')

@Quairi, even though we never really spoke again, I still remember ^^ Thank you so much for your kindness to me when I was a newbie and to help me with my very first project!

@lionsaint, seems you're on hiatus and we haven't talked in months, but was a pleasure talking to you! ^^ Hope everything is going well :)

@lukrecy, been months, but I still remember our conversations ^^ It was probably my fault, but sometimes I feel mentally exhausted to reply to messages straight away and then I end up forgetting... So sorry about that ^^' I hope everything's well with you! <3

@FiStaszek, thank you so much for your help with the Shadowbinders! And most of all, thank you so much for that amazing birthday gift! You didn't have any reason to give me such a valuable present, and yet you did :') <3

Shoutout to @dracowolf @betty @demetre @kuikka and just all of Earth's dom team in general! You guys make it an absolute joy to get involved in dom stuff!
Shoutout to @dracowolf @betty @demetre @kuikka and just all of Earth's dom team in general! You guys make it an absolute joy to get involved in dom stuff!
xLxR5x4.gif
@Eleiria
It so fun to spend time with you, my friend, whether we're doing dragons or not!

Flaxen beat me to it but I wanted to give a shoutout to @dracowolf @betty for helping me to step up and the run the dressing contest for RBC on top of all the dom stuff they do!

Also, @Orgetzu, I just love all the fun rando fodder g1 dragons chats we've been having in the discord.
@Eleiria
It so fun to spend time with you, my friend, whether we're doing dragons or not!

Flaxen beat me to it but I wanted to give a shoutout to @dracowolf @betty for helping me to step up and the run the dressing contest for RBC on top of all the dom stuff they do!

Also, @Orgetzu, I just love all the fun rando fodder g1 dragons chats we've been having in the discord.
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321