Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon cooking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
yeah but what do they make within game mechanic?
yeah but what do they make within game mechanic?
I can imagine a plant sundae isn't hard oat milk soy milk and almond milk could probably make some sort of ice cream out of that
I can imagine a plant sundae isn't hard oat milk soy milk and almond milk could probably make some sort of ice cream out of that
Let me see if I can cook something up with the food in my hoard. [item= Acorn] You can make flour out of acorns. I don't know if it's any good, though. Perhaps insect flour would work instead. [Item= Honeycrisp Apple] [item= Sour Green Apple][item= Cinnamon] Here, we have the better part of an apple pie. No lemon juice or sugar, but we can make do. Instead, we'll use Blood Acorn nectar. (Presumably sweet.) [item= Blood Acorn] Would this work? I don't know. I'm not a cook. It should be edible, though.
Let me see if I can cook something up with the food in my hoard.
Acorn
You can make flour out of acorns. I don't know if it's any good, though. Perhaps insect flour would work instead.
Honeycrisp Apple Sour Green Apple Cinnamon
Here, we have the better part of an apple pie. No lemon juice or sugar, but we can make do. Instead, we'll use Blood Acorn nectar. (Presumably sweet.)
Blood Acorn
Would this work? I don't know. I'm not a cook. It should be edible, though.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
this would have to have egg and butter but it might work and you should have cane sugar it's referenced in an insect item tool tip so it would work...
this would have to have egg and butter but it might work and you should have cane sugar it's referenced in an insect item tool tip so it would work...
[quote name="Insidiously" date="2021-10-25 15:41:09" ] Is it bad I thoughtthis was about cooking dragons Tundra Jerky [/quote] wildclaw claws are now a delicasy
Insidiously wrote on 2021-10-25 15:41:09:
Is it bad I thoughtthis was about cooking dragons

Tundra Jerky
wildclaw claws are now a delicasy
Letstrythisagain.png
They probably don't cook food, since they have a strong enough digestive system to process bacteria that could be on raw meat like every animal does besides humans.
They probably don't cook food, since they have a strong enough digestive system to process bacteria that could be on raw meat like every animal does besides humans.
I just came back to flight rising after 2 years of not being on here, so I've probably missed a lot and/or forgotten some flight rising etiquette so if I make any mistakes please be patient and correct me! :)
I like to think they cook and get creative with it to fit different dietary needs
I like to think they cook and get creative with it to fit different dietary needs
I think Earth dragons would mostly hunt and forge for food, being mostly nomadic. I always picture Snappers as masters of the sea because they like seafood but lack strong wings to dive and fly out into the deep ocean to hunt sea food.
I think Earth dragons would mostly hunt and forge for food, being mostly nomadic. I always picture Snappers as masters of the sea because they like seafood but lack strong wings to dive and fly out into the deep ocean to hunt sea food.
Y02PS6v.png
that is a fair point
that is a fair point
We need Yellowtail Caterpillar wraps. [item=Yellowtail Caterpillar] "Piles of these are commonly eaten with pepper sauce, cucumber, rice, and wrapped in seaweed."
We need Yellowtail Caterpillar wraps.
Yellowtail Caterpillar
"Piles of these are commonly eaten with pepper sauce, cucumber, rice, and wrapped in seaweed."
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8