Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon cooking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
how do dragons cook particularly the one food type sorts... do fae make sundaes purely of bugs? how does a meat cake work for a wildclaw? discuss and let the thread go where it may
how do dragons cook particularly the one food type sorts... do fae make sundaes purely of bugs? how does a meat cake work for a wildclaw? discuss and let the thread go where it may
So far, dragons only eat raw food as there is no cooking mechanic (yet?)

I guess Plague is masterful with fermeted stuff so cheese, wine, beer, that very stinky fish in a barrel etc is all Plague's skill

Ice for sure invented Icecream and Water does pickle thier food to be stored on thier floating city for ages
So far, dragons only eat raw food as there is no cooking mechanic (yet?)

I guess Plague is masterful with fermeted stuff so cheese, wine, beer, that very stinky fish in a barrel etc is all Plague's skill

Ice for sure invented Icecream and Water does pickle thier food to be stored on thier floating city for ages
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

well considering the meat cake, we do have this [item=1st anniversary meat cake] seeing as there's a bone sticking out of it I think it's all from the same animal in this case. but consider: meatloaf is also a thing. maybe meat-eating dragons have that as a delicacy for special occasions. that's like a meat cake
well considering the meat cake, we do have this 1st Anniversary Meat Cake

seeing as there's a bone sticking out of it I think it's all from the same animal in this case.

but consider: meatloaf is also a thing. maybe meat-eating dragons have that as a delicacy for special occasions. that's like a meat cake
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I'll start off with fae sushi they take a yellow tail caterpillar with a stick of a leg get ant eggs for rice and wrap it in a softened exoskeleton of some sort or dragonfly wing and well the dragons who eat all of the above say it looks like sushi... They also use a mealworm sauce instead of soy unless they can eat soy dunno they can eat soylant so there might be something like that
I'll start off with fae sushi they take a yellow tail caterpillar with a stick of a leg get ant eggs for rice and wrap it in a softened exoskeleton of some sort or dragonfly wing and well the dragons who eat all of the above say it looks like sushi... They also use a mealworm sauce instead of soy unless they can eat soy dunno they can eat soylant so there might be something like that
I like to think some water dragons have invented the Sorneith equivalent of Sushi xD

Except unlike our sushi, dragons use ingredients such as Kraken and Sea Serpent meat in their's
I like to think some water dragons have invented the Sorneith equivalent of Sushi xD

Except unlike our sushi, dragons use ingredients such as Kraken and Sea Serpent meat in their's
WIP
this is not by flight this is actual recipes there is a tool tip for yellow tail caterpillar that gave me the idea I don't know how to post that sort of thing though
this is not by flight this is actual recipes there is a tool tip for yellow tail caterpillar that gave me the idea I don't know how to post that sort of thing though
Is it bad I thoughtthis was about cooking dragons

Tundra Jerky

Tundra Jerky
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
[quote name="Insidiously" date="2021-10-25 15:41:09" ] Is it bad I thoughtthis was about cooking dragons Tundra Jerky [/quote] [item=thick meat strips] well this is alternately Beastclan due to what it drops from, but it could also be that [i]they [/i]are eating dragons. [s]which sounds about fair since i'm sure dragons do eat Beastclan with a lot of dragons being giant predators and all.[/s]
Insidiously wrote on 2021-10-25 15:41:09:

Tundra Jerky

Thick Meat Strips
well this is alternately Beastclan due to what it drops from, but it could also be that they are eating dragons. which sounds about fair since i'm sure dragons do eat Beastclan with a lot of dragons being giant predators and all.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
@JoYoon I think you find that caterpillar in the water flight actually so maybe some water flight fae saw what their clan mates were eating and tried to replicate it with just bugs which is basically the thing
@JoYoon I think you find that caterpillar in the water flight actually so maybe some water flight fae saw what their clan mates were eating and tried to replicate it with just bugs which is basically the thing
[quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2021-10-25 15:44:21" ] @JoYoon I think you find that caterpillar in the water flight actually so maybe some water flight fae saw what their clan mates were eating and tried to replicate it with just bugs which is basically the thing [/quote] @Wulfraptor What a cute idea! I guess that would be the FR equivalent of Shrimp sushi... And that leads me to an idea about deep-fried or breaded caterpillar (like tempura shrimp)
Wulfraptor wrote on 2021-10-25 15:44:21:

@Wulfraptor

What a cute idea! I guess that would be the FR equivalent of Shrimp sushi...

And that leads me to an idea about deep-fried or breaded caterpillar (like tempura shrimp)
WIP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8