Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alaris and the Ashadis | OOC - OPEN
1 2
Asha
Fifth planet from the young star Amory, in the GN Z-11 galaxy, known locally as the Lightning River Galaxy, in Dimension 666_$. Amory and it's six planets are 13.4 billion light years from Earth 666_$. Of these six, four are much too close to the star, and one is much too far away. The only planet in the Goldilocks Zone of Amory is Asha, a beautiful world. Asha has 65% of Earth's gravity, is 10% larger than Earth, and is 7% lighter. The plantlife there absorbs green light, reflecting red and blue, causing beautiful purple leaves and grasses. The air is 40% oxygen, 2% carbon, 0.4% argon, and 57.6% nitrogen. Freshwater covers 50% of Asha's surface, and the rest is land. Asha is home to the Ashadi. Ashadi are a race of demons. They average between 8 and 15 feet tall, with some absolute beasts getting as tall as twenty or thirty feet. They have small eyes, noses, and mouths, eight arms, and two legs. They are very skilled at using magic. Ashadi come in two types: Pale and Dark. Pale Ashadis tend to be better at magic that influences physical things, while Dark Ashadis tend to be better at magic that influences the mind and perception. Recently, the Ashadi have come under attack by the Caeal, a race of horrible fungal demons that can use spores to mind control others. The Caeals have brought death and disease with them, and are decimating the Ashadi.

The Axolotl will not stand for this. She has sent a fragment of herself, a piece of her mind going by the name of Alaris, to save her beloved Ashadis.

So, will you help her?

Rules
- No NSFW interactions. Take them elsewhere, PLEASE.
- No excessive blood and gore.
- Please don't curse.
- Have fun!
- No Mary Sues/Gary Stues (And no, Alaris is NOT a Mary Sue. Not only does she have horrible flaws, her powers don't even work correctly half the time.)

Signups wrote:
Name:
Species: (Pale Ashadi, Dark Ashadi or Caeal)
Personality:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Powers:
Orientation:
Other:

Ashadis

Caeals

Name: Alaris
Species: Dark Ashadi
Personality: Basically Bill Cipher to the power of one million. Chaotic. Insane.
Appearance: 12 feet tall, dark brown skin, black eyes that have a million stars shining in them, Axolotl fins on her head instead of hair, wears a flowing black dress and slippers made of eider down.
Strengths: Immortal, Powerful, Godly.
Weaknesses: Her chaos magic glitches out half the time and doesn't do what she wants. It can, for example, produce a bunch of flowers when she's trying to make an awesome laser sword appear.
Powers: All
Orientation: Ace
Other: She's so chaotic she should not be left alone. Seriously, she has like ADHD to the power of one thousand. Please don't leave her alone she will forget she's supposed to be saving the world.

Link to IC
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3076628/
Asha
Fifth planet from the young star Amory, in the GN Z-11 galaxy, known locally as the Lightning River Galaxy, in Dimension 666_$. Amory and it's six planets are 13.4 billion light years from Earth 666_$. Of these six, four are much too close to the star, and one is much too far away. The only planet in the Goldilocks Zone of Amory is Asha, a beautiful world. Asha has 65% of Earth's gravity, is 10% larger than Earth, and is 7% lighter. The plantlife there absorbs green light, reflecting red and blue, causing beautiful purple leaves and grasses. The air is 40% oxygen, 2% carbon, 0.4% argon, and 57.6% nitrogen. Freshwater covers 50% of Asha's surface, and the rest is land. Asha is home to the Ashadi. Ashadi are a race of demons. They average between 8 and 15 feet tall, with some absolute beasts getting as tall as twenty or thirty feet. They have small eyes, noses, and mouths, eight arms, and two legs. They are very skilled at using magic. Ashadi come in two types: Pale and Dark. Pale Ashadis tend to be better at magic that influences physical things, while Dark Ashadis tend to be better at magic that influences the mind and perception. Recently, the Ashadi have come under attack by the Caeal, a race of horrible fungal demons that can use spores to mind control others. The Caeals have brought death and disease with them, and are decimating the Ashadi.

The Axolotl will not stand for this. She has sent a fragment of herself, a piece of her mind going by the name of Alaris, to save her beloved Ashadis.

So, will you help her?

Rules
- No NSFW interactions. Take them elsewhere, PLEASE.
- No excessive blood and gore.
- Please don't curse.
- Have fun!
- No Mary Sues/Gary Stues (And no, Alaris is NOT a Mary Sue. Not only does she have horrible flaws, her powers don't even work correctly half the time.)

Signups wrote:
Name:
Species: (Pale Ashadi, Dark Ashadi or Caeal)
Personality:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Powers:
Orientation:
Other:

Ashadis

Caeals

Name: Alaris
Species: Dark Ashadi
Personality: Basically Bill Cipher to the power of one million. Chaotic. Insane.
Appearance: 12 feet tall, dark brown skin, black eyes that have a million stars shining in them, Axolotl fins on her head instead of hair, wears a flowing black dress and slippers made of eider down.
Strengths: Immortal, Powerful, Godly.
Weaknesses: Her chaos magic glitches out half the time and doesn't do what she wants. It can, for example, produce a bunch of flowers when she's trying to make an awesome laser sword appear.
Powers: All
Orientation: Ace
Other: She's so chaotic she should not be left alone. Seriously, she has like ADHD to the power of one thousand. Please don't leave her alone she will forget she's supposed to be saving the world.

Link to IC
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3076628/
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
And we're open
And we're open
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Boop
Boop
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Awkward boop
Awkward boop
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
@Insidiously heyyyyyyy
@Insidiously heyyyyyyy
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
This looks pretty interesting and I guess I need a calmer roleplay. I might even start working on a character tonight-
This looks pretty interesting and I guess I need a calmer roleplay. I might even start working on a character tonight-
Name: Pinco Sias
Species: Pale Ashadi
Personality: A cheery optimistic fellow who likes to hang out with his friends. He listens to other people's problems and helps them out.
Appearance: Paler skin, but seems a little tanner than others. His hair should be brown, but he usually dyes it light pink. As of right now his pink hair has some root showing. His eyes are a deep brown.
Strengths: Stays calm during stressful situations, and can talk his way out of situations.
Weaknesses: Not very powerful about anything other than words. Fights are difficult for Pinco, unless he can talk his way out.
Powers: Just a bit of floating things. When stressed out he might float objects by accident, making a sort of 'anxious tornado' around him of objects randomly floating.
Orientation: Trans Pan
Other: I tried to make a character that would bond well with Alaris. If anything is off, just tell me and I'll change it.
Name: Pinco Sias
Species: Pale Ashadi
Personality: A cheery optimistic fellow who likes to hang out with his friends. He listens to other people's problems and helps them out.
Appearance: Paler skin, but seems a little tanner than others. His hair should be brown, but he usually dyes it light pink. As of right now his pink hair has some root showing. His eyes are a deep brown.
Strengths: Stays calm during stressful situations, and can talk his way out of situations.
Weaknesses: Not very powerful about anything other than words. Fights are difficult for Pinco, unless he can talk his way out.
Powers: Just a bit of floating things. When stressed out he might float objects by accident, making a sort of 'anxious tornado' around him of objects randomly floating.
Orientation: Trans Pan
Other: I tried to make a character that would bond well with Alaris. If anything is off, just tell me and I'll change it.
@Insidiously Heyo- this looks interesting- the name and the theme kinda reminded me of Dune as well- I might fill in the sheet in a bit :D
@Insidiously Heyo- this looks interesting- the name and the theme kinda reminded me of Dune as well- I might fill in the sheet in a bit :D
@EuphoriasDelight Also pinging myself so I don't loose this-
@EuphoriasDelight Also pinging myself so I don't loose this-
@SilencedRose must ping self as not to lose this. Looks too cool to lose this opportunity.

Also, is there a limit as to what powers a character can have? Like, reality bending, pyrokinesis, wendigo physiology, etc.
@SilencedRose must ping self as not to lose this. Looks too cool to lose this opportunity.

Also, is there a limit as to what powers a character can have? Like, reality bending, pyrokinesis, wendigo physiology, etc.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2