Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Possible Ancient Foreshadowing?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2021-10-07 22:14:46" ] Honestly, I'm just hyped for whatever the next update is; ancient or otherwise. Let's not forget that the header image for the last coli update was "mireisnext.jpg" [/quote] Oh snap, that's a good point! [emoji=guardian confused size=1][emoji=guardian star size=1] That would be so fitting just before RoR!
Madarakita wrote on 2021-10-07 22:14:46:
Honestly, I'm just hyped for whatever the next update is; ancient or otherwise.

Let's not forget that the header image for the last coli update was "mireisnext.jpg"

Oh snap, that's a good point! That would be so fitting just before RoR!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I totes think it is a plague ancient so I'm hoping it gets released this fest!! Or maybe even Halloween.. a dream honestly
I totes think it is a plague ancient so I'm hoping it gets released this fest!! Or maybe even Halloween.. a dream honestly
ooSuhor.png
[quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-07 23:30:36" ] I totes think it is a plague ancient so I'm hoping it gets released this fest!! Or maybe even Halloween.. a dream honestly [/quote] Unfortunately, it seems the admins have nipped that one in the bud by stating there's no foreshadowing involved.
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-07 23:30:36:
Unfortunately, it seems the admins have nipped that one in the bud by stating there's no foreshadowing involved.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6