Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Possible Ancient Foreshadowing?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TenderVulture

Aww you don’t have to apologize!! You were just speculating. I think we’re all pretty excited for the new ancient so it’s easy to get hyped up for every update

Maybe the new ancient will be released closer to the winter holidays?? “All I Want For Christmas Is You” takes on a new meaning
@TenderVulture

Aww you don’t have to apologize!! You were just speculating. I think we’re all pretty excited for the new ancient so it’s easy to get hyped up for every update

Maybe the new ancient will be released closer to the winter holidays?? “All I Want For Christmas Is You” takes on a new meaning
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Im so excited! Something is brewing and it isn't just Baldwin!
Im so excited! Something is brewing and it isn't just Baldwin!
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
awwwwe
awwwwe
hehe hiiii
the moment i see a staff reply on a post i know things are either looking up or cruely down into the depths of pixel dragon h-e-double hockey sticks.
the moment i see a staff reply on a post i know things are either looking up or cruely down into the depths of pixel dragon h-e-double hockey sticks.
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
I had the same thought, haha!
I had the same thought, haha!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I saw the mini-announcement and got all hopped up and excited. Oh well. *shrug*
I saw the mini-announcement and got all hopped up and excited. Oh well. *shrug*
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@TenderVulture ever-so-slightly off topic, but where do you find said silhouette??
@TenderVulture ever-so-slightly off topic, but where do you find said silhouette??
SPguqMd.png
@sweetnest

Pretty sure it got revealed for the first time in this announcement thread!
@sweetnest

Pretty sure it got revealed for the first time in this announcement thread!
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki
Ah, thanks a bunch!
@Selki
Ah, thanks a bunch!
SPguqMd.png
Honestly, I'm just hyped for whatever the next update is; ancient or otherwise.

Let's not forget that the header image for the last coli update was "mireisnext.jpg"
Honestly, I'm just hyped for whatever the next update is; ancient or otherwise.

Let's not forget that the header image for the last coli update was "mireisnext.jpg"
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6