Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Possible Ancient Foreshadowing?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="OverlyOptimistic" date="2021-10-04 12:54:06" ] I don’t like hyping myself up like this but I WANT TO BELIEVE DAMMIT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE even the gaoler in the banner is plague like it must be [/quote] There's a banner and I don't know about it? Unless you mean the Guardian in the site banner up top, which is Fire.
OverlyOptimistic wrote on 2021-10-04 12:54:06:
I don’t like hyping myself up like this but I WANT TO BELIEVE DAMMIT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

even the gaoler in the banner is plague like it must be
There's a banner and I don't know about it?

Unless you mean the Guardian in the site banner up top, which is Fire.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-10-04 12:57:29" ] [quote name="OverlyOptimistic" date="2021-10-04 12:54:06" ] I don’t like hyping myself up like this but I WANT TO BELIEVE DAMMIT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE even the gaoler in the banner is plague like it must be [/quote] There's a banner and I don't know about it? Unless you mean the Guardian in the site banner up top, which is Fire. [/quote] It's there...she's beautiful. No way. This cannot be a coincidence anymore. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/ancient-dragons-2021.png[/img]
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-10-04 12:57:29:
OverlyOptimistic wrote on 2021-10-04 12:54:06:
I don’t like hyping myself up like this but I WANT TO BELIEVE DAMMIT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

even the gaoler in the banner is plague like it must be
There's a banner and I don't know about it?

Unless you mean the Guardian in the site banner up top, which is Fire.
It's there...she's beautiful. No way. This cannot be a coincidence anymore.

ancient-dragons-2021.png
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
I agree especially since we're coming up onto the plague event. I'm super excited to see what the dragon might be ! Especially since it looks like it might have two heads
I agree especially since we're coming up onto the plague event. I'm super excited to see what the dragon might be ! Especially since it looks like it might have two heads
e7lpONG.png 6Q9FVvd.pngH5pOtsD.png uzLeT5E.pngP6XJEHx.png
Entirely coincidental is my belief. The Plague Gaoler is probably just because it's October, and as such the next festival being Plague.

I won't believe anything until I see a maintenance announcement.
Entirely coincidental is my belief. The Plague Gaoler is probably just because it's October, and as such the next festival being Plague.

I won't believe anything until I see a maintenance announcement.
4QFtgPW.png
*casually trying to manifest the new horrorbaby*
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
[quote name="acervine" date="2021-10-04 13:03:05" ] *casually trying to manifest the new horrorbaby* [/quote] M A N I F E S T
acervine wrote on 2021-10-04 13:03:05:
M A N I F E S T
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
Plague. Plague. Plague. Plague. Plague. PLAGUE. PLAGUE. PLAGUE. PLAGUE. PLAGUE
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
If we don't get the Ancient before ROR, I formally apologize in advance for getting everyone's hopes up.
If we don't get the Ancient before ROR, I formally apologize in advance for getting everyone's hopes up.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2021-10-04 13:06:48" ] Plague. Plague. Plague. Plague. Plague. PLAGUE. PLAGUE. PLAGUE. PLAGUE. PLAGUE [/quote] PLA GUE
PearlConnor wrote on 2021-10-04 13:06:48:
PLA GUE
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
No I think it's totally a coincidence and they just had no other ideas for what to do for theme week. Yeah that's it. *totally not vibrating excitedly*
No I think it's totally a coincidence and they just had no other ideas for what to do for theme week. Yeah that's it. *totally not vibrating excitedly*
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6