Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Possible Ancient Foreshadowing?
1 2 3 4 5 6
i kinda want a dustcarve dig ish event but you dig into MEAT SAND WITH ROTTING TEETH
it's probably not gonna happen but it's nice to think about
i kinda want a dustcarve dig ish event but you dig into MEAT SAND WITH ROTTING TEETH
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
I’d love if we could get gene fixes for our last buggy as heck release before we push a whole new breed out the door

We haven’t even gotten out promised known-bug thread yet :)
I’d love if we could get gene fixes for our last buggy as heck release before we push a whole new breed out the door

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[quote name="GloriousWinds" date="2021-10-04 12:40:50" ] i kinda want a dustcarve dig ish event but you dig into MEAT SAND WITH ROTTING TEETH it's probably not gonna happen but it's nice to think about [/quote] I also want MEAT SAND WITH ROTTING TEETH but also SWAMP FLAVORED on the side too.
GloriousWinds wrote on 2021-10-04 12:40:50:
I also want MEAT SAND WITH ROTTING TEETH but also SWAMP FLAVORED on the side too.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="SunstonePhoenix" date="2021-10-04 12:42:20" ] I’d love if we could get gene fixes for our last buggy as heck release before we push a whole new breed out the door We haven’t even gotten out promised known-bug thread yet :) [/quote] You're right, but I want to hug the horrorbeast.
SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2021-10-04 12:42:20:

You're right, but I want to hug the horrorbeast.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
i mean, last time they did loads of dragon breed theme weeks the only thing it lead to was them debunking the theory bc everyone was convinced new breed was soon

so, it's just a repeat of that
i mean, last time they did loads of dragon breed theme weeks the only thing it lead to was them debunking the theory bc everyone was convinced new breed was soon

That's just what I was thinking [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Tbh seems just as likely to be a case of us overanalyzing everything, but one can hope...
That's just what I was thinking

Tbh seems just as likely to be a case of us overanalyzing everything, but one can hope...
[quote name="SunstonePhoenix" date="2021-10-04 12:42:20" ] We haven’t even gotten out promised known-bug thread yet :) [/quote] yeah, i don't think it would be close, unless they actually got that gene bug thread back up.
SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2021-10-04 12:42:20:

yeah, i don't think it would be close, unless they actually got that gene bug thread back up.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[quote name="Falinks" date="2021-10-04 12:45:18" ] i mean, last time they did loads of dragon breed theme weeks the only thing it lead to was them debunking the theory bc everyone was convinced new breed was soon so, it's just a repeat of that [/quote] Sigh. You're probably right. :(
Falinks wrote on 2021-10-04 12:45:18:

Sigh. You're probably right. :(
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
[quote name="panzerhaus" date="2021-10-04 12:46:41" ] That's just what I was thinking [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Tbh seems just as likely to be a case of us overanalyzing everything, but one can hope... [/quote] I don't want to hope anymore. I want to hold the horrorbeast in my arms and tenderly kiss it upon its heads.
panzerhaus wrote on 2021-10-04 12:46:41:
That's just what I was thinking

Tbh seems just as likely to be a case of us overanalyzing everything, but one can hope...
I don't want to hope anymore. I want to hold the horrorbeast in my arms and tenderly kiss it upon its heads.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
I don’t like hyping myself up like this but I WANT TO BELIEVE DAMMIT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

even the gaoler in the banner is plague like it must be
I don’t like hyping myself up like this but I WANT TO BELIEVE DAMMIT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

even the gaoler in the banner is plague like it must be
HX0RiC0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6