Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Possible Ancient Foreshadowing?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Is it possible that the Ancient Breed theme for this week is foreshadowing the release of the fourth Ancient...or am I just overthinking things?
Is it possible that the Ancient Breed theme for this week is foreshadowing the release of the fourth Ancient...or am I just overthinking things?
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
i thought the same thing too!! they even posted a little 'hello!' on their twitter, and they usually only do that when a big update is coming

...i'm just way too excited asjaskhsdbkjlng
i thought the same thing too!! they even posted a little 'hello!' on their twitter, and they usually only do that when a big update is coming

...i'm just way too excited asjaskhsdbkjlng
could just be overthinking it, but honestly i hope you're right! its most likely a plague ancient so it would make sense for them to release it this month sometime before ror. its just a rather...conspicuous theme for the week, given the timing. fingers crossed, i would LOVE to have this in time for the festival!
could just be overthinking it, but honestly i hope you're right! its most likely a plague ancient so it would make sense for them to release it this month sometime before ror. its just a rather...conspicuous theme for the week, given the timing. fingers crossed, i would LOVE to have this in time for the festival!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Omg i would love this!!! SO excited for the plague ancient. looks awesome!
hehe hiiii
hehe hiiii
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2021-10-04 12:07:19" ] could just be overthinking it, but honestly i hope you're right! its most likely a plague ancient so it would make sense for them to release it this month sometime before ror. its just a rather...conspicuous theme for the week, given the timing. fingers crossed, i would LOVE to have this in time for the festival! [/quote] Sure would be swag if they released the charming horrorbeast right before Mom's big week! We can only hope.
Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-10-04 12:07:19:
Sure would be swag if they released the charming horrorbeast right before Mom's big week!

We can only hope.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
came to the forums wondering if anyone else thought the same thing [emoji=special eyes size=1] would be cool! especially right before plague fest
came to the forums wondering if anyone else thought the same thing would be cool! especially right before plague fest
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
How big do you think the dragon will be? I'm predicting either small or medium.

They'll probably have lore where they're really frail and the diseases they can cook up are their main line of defense.
How big do you think the dragon will be? I'm predicting either small or medium.

They'll probably have lore where they're really frail and the diseases they can cook up are their main line of defense.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
Would love if it would release in time with the skin contests for plague! That way people can already make cool plague skins for them for the RoR! then we wouldn't need to wait a year for non UMA plagues skins lmao

But I do hope devs take the time! I would rather wait for a release with minimal gene bugs than a quick one with a lot of bugs
Would love if it would release in time with the skin contests for plague! That way people can already make cool plague skins for them for the RoR! then we wouldn't need to wait a year for non UMA plagues skins lmao

But I do hope devs take the time! I would rather wait for a release with minimal gene bugs than a quick one with a lot of bugs
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[quote name="JavaMP" date="2021-10-04 12:37:20" ] Would love if it would release in time with the skin contests for plague! That way people can already make cool plague skins for them for the RoR! then we wouldn't need to wait a year for non UMA plagues skins lmao But I do hope devs take the time! I would rather wait for a release with minimal gene bugs than a quick one with a lot of bugs [/quote] I predict either no bugs or all the bugs. But I would prefer few to no bugs. I can be patient. However. Cool Plague skins on cool Plague Ancient? Sounds amazing.
JavaMP wrote on 2021-10-04 12:37:20:

I predict either no bugs or all the bugs.

But I would prefer few to no bugs. I can be patient.

However. Cool Plague skins on cool Plague Ancient? Sounds amazing.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6