Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if dragons here produces waste?
1 2 3
My brother made a good point yesterday... what would happen if this the dragons in this game produces waste? *looks over to people who have like 300+ dragons*

(Not sure if this is an appropriate topic, lmk if it isn't. I'll delete it right away.)
My brother made a good point yesterday... what would happen if this the dragons in this game produces waste? *looks over to people who have like 300+ dragons*

(Not sure if this is an appropriate topic, lmk if it isn't. I'll delete it right away.)
XDRtGHs.png
Same way people in an old building do, in my lore. Go outside, do your business, go back to your lair/to hunting/wherever you are.

Edit: I personally imagine that there's an assigned area for it. My dragons cultivate an oasis in the middle of a desert with crops and irrigation, so it's hard to come by nutrients. Dragon dung is probably really helpful for composting, so it's turned over in a pile along with scraps and the like to feed the plants.
Same way people in an old building do, in my lore. Go outside, do your business, go back to your lair/to hunting/wherever you are.

Edit: I personally imagine that there's an assigned area for it. My dragons cultivate an oasis in the middle of a desert with crops and irrigation, so it's hard to come by nutrients. Dragon dung is probably really helpful for composting, so it's turned over in a pile along with scraps and the like to feed the plants.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
One of the Coliseum venues is a sewer, so I don't see why they wouldn't.
One of the Coliseum venues is a sewer, so I don't see why they wouldn't.
4QFtgPW.png
it's good fertilizer.
it's good fertilizer.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="Anourou" date="2021-09-22 14:21:32" ] it's good fertilizer. [/quote] it's how we got more kinds of harvest apparel
Anourou wrote on 2021-09-22 14:21:32:
it's good fertilizer.
it's how we got more kinds of harvest apparel
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
[quote name="acervine" date="2021-09-22 14:41:36" ] [quote name="Anourou" date="2021-09-22 14:21:32" ] it's good fertilizer. [/quote] it's how we got more kinds of harvest apparel [/quote] Put that sentence back in your mouth
acervine wrote on 2021-09-22 14:41:36:
Anourou wrote on 2021-09-22 14:21:32:
it's good fertilizer.
it's how we got more kinds of harvest apparel
Put that sentence back in your mouth
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
let's do it have the crud apocalypse
let's do it have the crud apocalypse
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
I'd assume they probably have fairly regular bathrooms. According to staff, the technology in Sornieth is mostly equivalent to the 1920s, and they certainly had bathrooms then - toilets were first invented in 1596, but became more widespread around 1851.
I'd assume they probably have fairly regular bathrooms. According to staff, the technology in Sornieth is mostly equivalent to the 1920s, and they certainly had bathrooms then - toilets were first invented in 1596, but became more widespread around 1851.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
If your lair is mostly faes and veilspuns, you should be fine, all you need is an ordinary litter box scoop. If you're an imp monolair... yeah, maybe you should be looking for a new neighborhood every few weeks or so. [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
If your lair is mostly faes and veilspuns, you should be fine, all you need is an ordinary litter box scoop.

If you're an imp monolair... yeah, maybe you should be looking for a new neighborhood every few weeks or so.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
Depends on what the dragon eats. People use herbivore waste to feed crops. Meet-eaters is a bit harder to deal with, but still manageable.
Besides, maybe fire dragons just burn it all away? I'm sure Lightning flight has found someway to use it for power, if anyone could they would.
Depends on what the dragon eats. People use herbivore waste to feed crops. Meet-eaters is a bit harder to deal with, but still manageable.
Besides, maybe fire dragons just burn it all away? I'm sure Lightning flight has found someway to use it for power, if anyone could they would.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 3