Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if dragons here produces waste?
1 2 3
I mean, there are way more humans on Earth than dragons on Sorneith, and somehow we aren't drowning in poop..
I mean, there are way more humans on Earth than dragons on Sorneith, and somehow we aren't drowning in poop..
Arcane dragons can create portals to other dimensions as a back up sewage system

(pretty rude one though)
Arcane dragons can create portals to other dimensions as a back up sewage system

(pretty rude one though)
BuDq0ZK.gif
[quote name="TheSunTheGodsSaw" date="2021-09-23 08:56:28" ] Arcane dragons can create portals to other dimensions as a back up sewage system (pretty rude one though) [/quote] And dragons wonder why things are coming out of the Forbidden Portal and attacking them.
TheSunTheGodsSaw wrote on 2021-09-23 08:56:28:

(pretty rude one though)

And dragons wonder why things are coming out of the Forbidden Portal and attacking them.
4QFtgPW.png
I thought [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2705605/3#post_39447374]this post[/url] from a couple of years ago was highly interesting. [quote name="Jemadar" date="2019-06-18 17:12:10" ] For the feeding, remember these are just food POINTS, not actual food. So, while an imperial might eat one food point and a fae does the same, [b]nothing in FR lore states that one food point = one food point[/b] (mechanics, yes they do). Remember we turn in differing foods for food points, so that imp might be eating some insect that is as large or larger than the fae (if imperials eat insects, I do not have what the various dragons eat memorized), while the one point of fae food is a miniscule, almost germ like insect. However, again, nothing in the lore actively states the above isn't so. [/quote] Now hypothetically, say FR implemets a poo system very similar to the feeding system. The way that it worked would be that all fed dragons dump one item: Crud every so often. The differences could be explained as dragons dropping different sizes of cruds. Dang now my brain is stuck on that can we please have the crud apocalypse plz?
I thought this post from a couple of years ago was highly interesting.
Jemadar wrote on 2019-06-18 17:12:10:
For the feeding, remember these are just food POINTS, not actual food. So, while an imperial might eat one food point and a fae does the same, nothing in FR lore states that one food point = one food point (mechanics, yes they do). Remember we turn in differing foods for food points, so that imp might be eating some insect that is as large or larger than the fae (if imperials eat insects, I do not have what the various dragons eat memorized), while the one point of fae food is a miniscule, almost germ like insect.

However, again, nothing in the lore actively states the above isn't so.

Now hypothetically, say FR implemets a poo system very similar to the feeding system. The way that it worked would be that all fed dragons dump one item: Crud every so often. The differences could be explained as dragons dropping different sizes of cruds.

Dang now my brain is stuck on that can we please have the crud apocalypse plz?
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
there's a pit.

that is all.
there's a pit.

that is all.
OY7Hxja.png
[quote name="Skyfinch" date="2021-09-23 10:31:10" ] I thought [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2705605/3#post_39447374]this post[/url] from a couple of years ago was highly interesting. [quote name="Jemadar" date="2019-06-18 17:12:10" ] For the feeding, remember these are just food POINTS, not actual food. So, while an imperial might eat one food point and a fae does the same, [b]nothing in FR lore states that one food point = one food point[/b] (mechanics, yes they do). Remember we turn in differing foods for food points, so that imp might be eating some insect that is as large or larger than the fae (if imperials eat insects, I do not have what the various dragons eat memorized), while the one point of fae food is a miniscule, almost germ like insect. However, again, nothing in the lore actively states the above isn't so. [/quote] Now hypothetically, say FR implemets a poo system very similar to the feeding system. The way that it worked would be that all fed dragons dump one item: Crud every so often. The differences could be explained as dragons dropping different sizes of cruds. Dang now my brain is stuck on that can we please have the crud apocalypse plz? [/quote] Why
Skyfinch wrote on 2021-09-23 10:31:10:
I thought this post from a couple of years ago was highly interesting.
Jemadar wrote on 2019-06-18 17:12:10:
For the feeding, remember these are just food POINTS, not actual food. So, while an imperial might eat one food point and a fae does the same, nothing in FR lore states that one food point = one food point (mechanics, yes they do). Remember we turn in differing foods for food points, so that imp might be eating some insect that is as large or larger than the fae (if imperials eat insects, I do not have what the various dragons eat memorized), while the one point of fae food is a miniscule, almost germ like insect.

However, again, nothing in the lore actively states the above isn't so.

Now hypothetically, say FR implemets a poo system very similar to the feeding system. The way that it worked would be that all fed dragons dump one item: Crud every so often. The differences could be explained as dragons dropping different sizes of cruds.

Dang now my brain is stuck on that can we please have the crud apocalypse plz?
Why
And that's far enough. Let's not wander down this particular path. I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread now. Thank you! [emoji=new friend size=1]
And that's far enough. Let's not wander down this particular path. I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread now. Thank you!
1 2 3