Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You can change anything about FR.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
No hibernal den cooldown...
I know its simple but its like, my least favorite thing...

Also maybe give Veilspun another set of arms lol
No hibernal den cooldown...
I know its simple but its like, my least favorite thing...

Also maybe give Veilspun another set of arms lol
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Flip dragon image and make permabab scrolls function like silhouette where it’s a toggle so I can actually use them for something. Cycle WC scrolls and the other cycling gem items on a regular and scheduled basis every four months. Light ancient is the proto imperial design where you can equip imp skins to it so I can actually have some dragons with nice skins.

Delete plague for the chaos
Flip dragon image and make permabab scrolls function like silhouette where it’s a toggle so I can actually use them for something. Cycle WC scrolls and the other cycling gem items on a regular and scheduled basis every four months. Light ancient is the proto imperial design where you can equip imp skins to it so I can actually have some dragons with nice skins.

Delete plague for the chaos

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Imperial scroll is now obtainable.
Imperial scroll is now obtainable.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Possible requests
- nesting grounds update that lets me get other element eyes without going through other people
- update foresee progeny and assay bloodlines so they can be called useful instead of functional
- customizable hoard. I choose what tabs there are, and what goes where. Baldwin tab
- other fairgrounds games are on par with G&G payout.
- Jigsaw works on mobile, and have more room to sort
- AH area were you can trade gems and treasure

People will get mad but I wouldn’t care.
- a lvl 24 venue (mire stats) that randomly cycles through all known venues. That enjoy the art I never see because using any venue that I can’t train fodder in is a waste of time.
- Make it possible to get a Boolean, Kickstarter items, and imp scrolls. 100kg for all I care. A set price that doesn’t increase every time I look and that’s if I’m lucky enough to see them on sale.
- And throw the 2013 festival items into Joxar box. The inconsistency that they are excluded but every other year isn’t drives me nuts.
Possible requests
- nesting grounds update that lets me get other element eyes without going through other people
- update foresee progeny and assay bloodlines so they can be called useful instead of functional
- customizable hoard. I choose what tabs there are, and what goes where. Baldwin tab
- other fairgrounds games are on par with G&G payout.
- Jigsaw works on mobile, and have more room to sort
- AH area were you can trade gems and treasure

People will get mad but I wouldn’t care.
- a lvl 24 venue (mire stats) that randomly cycles through all known venues. That enjoy the art I never see because using any venue that I can’t train fodder in is a waste of time.
- Make it possible to get a Boolean, Kickstarter items, and imp scrolls. 100kg for all I care. A set price that doesn’t increase every time I look and that’s if I’m lucky enough to see them on sale.
- And throw the 2013 festival items into Joxar box. The inconsistency that they are excluded but every other year isn’t drives me nuts.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Alt. hatchling pose
Custom hoard organization
Dark Mode
Major Coli update
Consistent WC scroll releases
Preview dragon's bio like a forum post

Market place keeps you on the page you were on after buying an item instead of sending you back to page 1

Imp scroll in cycle once a year and are clan bound-very expensive

Accents for hatchlings

Simple apparel for Ancients

More terts for moderns

More breed exclusive genes for ancients

Cheaper modern genes
Alt. hatchling pose
Custom hoard organization
Dark Mode
Major Coli update
Consistent WC scroll releases
Preview dragon's bio like a forum post

Market place keeps you on the page you were on after buying an item instead of sending you back to page 1

Imp scroll in cycle once a year and are clan bound-very expensive

Accents for hatchlings

Simple apparel for Ancients

More terts for moderns

More breed exclusive genes for ancients

Cheaper modern genes
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Permababies could wear skins.
Permababies could wear skins.
ZQGfAQY.png
make egg drops more frequent
make egg drops more frequent
pHCrqjQ.gif
I WANT PERMABABIES TO WEAR SKINS!!
STREPTOCOCCUS DEMANDS IT
I WANT PERMABABIES TO WEAR SKINS!!
STREPTOCOCCUS DEMANDS IT
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's