Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You can change anything about FR.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@ceruleanfire
Idk if you know this, but using spaces help
@ceruleanfire
QFXpYkj.png
We can sort dressing room outfits into tabs
We can sort dressing room outfits into tabs
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
Make it so some enemies in the Coliseum can not only dodge, but counterattack.
Make it so some enemies in the Coliseum can not only dodge, but counterattack.

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
[quote name="Lionblaze15" date="2021-08-11 19:36:35" ] @.ceruleanfire Idk if you know this, but using spaces help [/quote] Yup, I do! :P The AH is my worst enemy though, especially when digging through multiple pages in a hurry LOL
Lionblaze15 wrote on 2021-08-11 19:36:35:
@.ceruleanfire

Yup, I do! :P The AH is my worst enemy though, especially when digging through multiple pages in a hurry LOL
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I would change the dimensions of the dragons.

Right now, their wings are too small, they're all compressed to be 350x350, theyre all the same size.

I would change the art to not only be larger but more dynamic. So Guardians are actually the largest, etc
I would change the dimensions of the dragons.

Right now, their wings are too small, they're all compressed to be 350x350, theyre all the same size.

I would change the art to not only be larger but more dynamic. So Guardians are actually the largest, etc
Request feature in the treasure MP. Like request an item and it has a better chance of spawning.

Also add certain coli fams to the MP (Mantled foo and River muck, I’m looking at you)
Request feature in the treasure MP. Like request an item and it has a better chance of spawning.

Also add certain coli fams to the MP (Mantled foo and River muck, I’m looking at you)
tgKCVtZ.png
Imperial change scrolls and light sprites on the marketplace, for treasure :)

Oh also just increase the rate bosses appear, especially in the mire since we only go to mire for the bosses and totally nothing else

Oh also just increase the dodge rate of enemies while we’re at it, can’t be having fun without some challenge ya know

You know what, let’s just get rid of the mire all together. It’s not like anyone uses mire for anything beside the bosses! Or of course getting those glorious shellions to use as target practice beloved friends for our favourite dragons.

While we’re at it give every player a 50/50 chance every day to receive the ability to ban whoever for whatever reason. Everyone can be a mod at some point and i fully trust this community to do the right thing, i know i would never abuse such power for chaotic joy :3
Imperial change scrolls and light sprites on the marketplace, for treasure :)

Oh also just increase the rate bosses appear, especially in the mire since we only go to mire for the bosses and totally nothing else

Oh also just increase the dodge rate of enemies while we’re at it, can’t be having fun without some challenge ya know

You know what, let’s just get rid of the mire all together. It’s not like anyone uses mire for anything beside the bosses! Or of course getting those glorious shellions to use as target practice beloved friends for our favourite dragons.

While we’re at it give every player a 50/50 chance every day to receive the ability to ban whoever for whatever reason. Everyone can be a mod at some point and i fully trust this community to do the right thing, i know i would never abuse such power for chaotic joy :3
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Imp scrolls in marketplace, older fest apparel and fams available in spare inventory crates, silhouette scrolled dragons have an option to keep their dimorphism. I just want female ridge pose with male nose.
Imp scrolls in marketplace, older fest apparel and fams available in spare inventory crates, silhouette scrolled dragons have an option to keep their dimorphism. I just want female ridge pose with male nose.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
Increase the apparel and skin drop rate in the coli, or add some secondary apparel for each venue that eventually becomes Baldwin fodder apparel
Increase the apparel and skin drop rate in the coli, or add some secondary apparel for each venue that eventually becomes Baldwin fodder apparel
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Imperial scrolls SOMEWHERE, I do not care where, so that I do not have to sell my soul to afford one.
Imperial scrolls SOMEWHERE, I do not care where, so that I do not have to sell my soul to afford one.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12