Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You can change anything about FR.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Orbeez" date="2021-08-11 10:40:03" ] Once you awaken a familiar, you learn their "true name" and can talk to them like a mii in tomodachi life. They occasionally give out lore tidbits and general FR advice. Also like 12 more tert genes get added [/quote] *Slams desk* YES!
Orbeez wrote on 2021-08-11 10:40:03:
Once you awaken a familiar, you learn their "true name" and can talk to them like a mii in tomodachi life. They occasionally give out lore tidbits and general FR advice.

Also like 12 more tert genes get added
*Slams desk*
YES!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="carve" date="2021-08-11 09:40:52" ] get rid of the dodge mechanic in coli [/quote] Same. I'd also probably get rid of that weird thing Tundras have where they wear clothing and their fur just clips through it. Tundras are a good breed, but that bothers me somewhat.
carve wrote on 2021-08-11 09:40:52:
get rid of the dodge mechanic in coli
Same.

I'd also probably get rid of that weird thing Tundras have where they wear clothing and their fur just clips through it. Tundras are a good breed, but that bothers me somewhat.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
skins/accents for hatchlings and id change the gathering feature to be interactive on the world map (ex . selecting dragons and placing them on a certain area of the map ) or smth like that
skins/accents for hatchlings and id change the gathering feature to be interactive on the world map (ex . selecting dragons and placing them on a certain area of the map ) or smth like that
Dodge isn't a thing anymore :p
Dodge isn't a thing anymore :p
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Mass bonding with equipped familiars. I don't need anything except that.
Mass bonding with equipped familiars. I don't need anything except that.
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
~ ~
~
fr+3
he/him
wishlist
I think it'd be cool if the lair page aesthetics for the 11 different flights changed depending on the user's selected lair location.

(I.E. The basic lair location in arcane is the crystalspine reaches. If this was to be implemented, users could be change lair location to the starwood strand and the background aesthetics would be swapped to include pretty glowy trees.)
I think it'd be cool if the lair page aesthetics for the 11 different flights changed depending on the user's selected lair location.

(I.E. The basic lair location in arcane is the crystalspine reaches. If this was to be implemented, users could be change lair location to the starwood strand and the background aesthetics would be swapped to include pretty glowy trees.)
WEtoEVH.png
give myself infinite gems and treasure
give myself infinite gems and treasure
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Imperial scrolls can now be required but it’s based upon a tedious RNG thing relating to a hard puzzle. They’re also clanbound.
Imperial scrolls can now be required but it’s based upon a tedious RNG thing relating to a hard puzzle. They’re also clanbound.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
a mass exalt/name button, and also dark mode (because my eyes hurt)
a mass exalt/name button, and also dark mode (because my eyes hurt)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
add impscrolls to coli drops/marketpace

watch chaos ensue
add impscrolls to coli drops/marketpace

watch chaos ensue
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12