Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Throwing G1 Obelisk Names at the Wall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="FreyaShadow" date="2021-07-24 06:13:59" ] I had named mine Velvet, because her grey Jaguar looked like it would feel soft if I petted her... I renamed her now to Courage, since I want to dress her in Umbral armor and she'll probably be a warrior or guard. [/quote] @FreyaShadow Maybe she can have two names, and one can be her middle name? You have to admit, Velvet Courage sounds awesome.
FreyaShadow wrote on 2021-07-24 06:13:59:
I had named mine Velvet, because her grey Jaguar looked like it would feel soft if I petted her... I renamed her now to Courage, since I want to dress her in Umbral armor and she'll probably be a warrior or guard.
@FreyaShadow Maybe she can have two names, and one can be her middle name? You have to admit, Velvet Courage sounds awesome.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
My Obelisk’s full name is Unyielding Thomas, but he goes by his middle name.
My Obelisk’s full name is Unyielding Thomas, but he goes by his middle name.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Euphoria came to mind immediately

Hmm what else. Loyalty, Fondness, Comfort, Belief, Calm, Caring, Optimistic, Wonder, Delight

I need to go rename my statue Obelisk to one of these...
Euphoria came to mind immediately

Hmm what else. Loyalty, Fondness, Comfort, Belief, Calm, Caring, Optimistic, Wonder, Delight

I need to go rename my statue Obelisk to one of these...
21554.png 1075.png 23814.png Pine
Earth Flight
A lady who loves
dragons and history.
Sporadically active.
I named mine Lichen and am planning on renaming her Faith or something
I named mine Lichen and am planning on renaming her Faith or something
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-07-24 06:38:49" ] [quote name="FreyaShadow" date="2021-07-24 06:13:59" ] I had named mine Velvet, because her grey Jaguar looked like it would feel soft if I petted her... I renamed her now to Courage, since I want to dress her in Umbral armor and she'll probably be a warrior or guard. [/quote] @/FreyaShadow Maybe she can have two names, and one can be her middle name? You have to admit, Velvet Courage sounds awesome. [/quote] @TenderVulture omg....... I love it... I don't think I'll name her that, but I think I'll incorporate that in her lore, like her title or how she is known by the other dragons!
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-07-24 06:38:49:
FreyaShadow wrote on 2021-07-24 06:13:59:
I had named mine Velvet, because her grey Jaguar looked like it would feel soft if I petted her... I renamed her now to Courage, since I want to dress her in Umbral armor and she'll probably be a warrior or guard.
@/FreyaShadow Maybe she can have two names, and one can be her middle name? You have to admit, Velvet Courage sounds awesome.

@TenderVulture omg....... I love it... I don't think I'll name her that, but I think I'll incorporate that in her lore, like her title or how she is known by the other dragons!
Zest, Optimism, Serenity, Gratitude... Giggles I named mine Goblin. Goblin is a positive emotion, right? [emoji=owl size=1]
Zest, Optimism, Serenity, Gratitude... Giggles

I named mine Goblin. Goblin is a positive emotion, right?
Heart.gif
Valor is a good one! I renamed my obbie from Petram to that, in lore it's because she was still figuring herself out.
Valor is a good one! I renamed my obbie from Petram to that, in lore it's because she was still figuring herself out.
r7LsxK2.png
I'm glad I haven't named my Obelisk yet, 'cause I am now determined to name them after some emotion.

Have some three more;
Relief, Pride, Playful
I'm glad I haven't named my Obelisk yet, 'cause I am now determined to name them after some emotion.

Have some three more;
Relief, Pride, Playful
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
i named mine Celebration. not ... exactly? an emotion, but close enough.
i named mine Celebration. not ... exactly? an emotion, but close enough.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I named mine Greed.....
I named mine Greed.....
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8